Here is a video of an interview Michael did today.

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/michael-bolton/xl5q9o2

Views: 775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info, Gail. Ellen airs here at 1pm....That will be a great way to start the weekend!

Anna
Have just gotten Jimmy Kimmel Live on May 11th. Also will be on Lovelne Radio on My 4th. Not familiar with that one. I've noticed also that the performances are showing up on the Event/Tour Section so keep watch for any I don't get or we dont' see there. I'm also adding these to the google calendar so we have a bunch of places to look.

Gail
Thanks so much Gail. We have quite a few appearances to look forward to!!!!
Only a week till the album is released her! Woo Hoo!!!!!!
Robin

Hi Gail, hope you keep posting these here because the Google calendar doesn't like me! :) Jaws reads everything in columns so I have all the info but not in the right place. Thanks! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I've got the DVR set to record the Tonight Show AND Ellen!

Anna
Here is the info on the Ellen show Friday..sounds like it is going to be fun!!

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2010/05/mothers_day_show_-_friday_may_7...
For those of you who get People....this weeks issue..picture of Sandra Bullock and her new baby are on the cover. There is a review of Michael CD in the music section.
Just found out that the next issue of People (next issue is what they are shooting for) there will be a two page spread on Michael. Pictures at his home and article. Gail
I just picked up this week's People (the one with Sandra Bullock on the cover). Checked out the review of MB's new album and they only gave it 2 1/2 stars. :o( They mention Lady Gaga and Ne-Yo and basically give those two most of the credit for Murder My Heart and The Best. They said the rest of the album "doesn't always deserve such love"!! Evidently, a non-MB fan wrote the review....

Looking forward to the next issue!

Anna
Hi Anna, thanks a lot for letting us know: one less magazine to buy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
In today's Sunday paper, there is a coupon for a dollar off of People Magazine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service