We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail,thank you so much for the videos,it´s really fun!Take care : ) Silvia PS

Thanks Gail !!! LOL !!

Take care

Mariu

Oh Gail,
They were great! Looks like none of us saw it, so thanks for putting them on here for us.
I had read about that story but never actually seen Paula or Michael talking about it, much less talking together via Skype!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Well now.....some of us did see it!!! LOL Check out Michael's FB page Joy. I posted on it right after Michael appeared on JKL :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy Joy is one of the "sane" members on here and she has never ventured to the "dark side" by going over to FB and that is how we still need all these links posted over here and I too am grateful for because I haven't been in FB as much, except to communicate with relatives, and I didn't spot it over there because now if you don't go in when it is just posted or go in through Michael's FB page then it could have gone from yours  long before you get there as it is only current stuff that is coming up now....they are almost trying to force you to be in it 24/7.......in actual fact I still can't get used to the way FB has changed and am still trying to make up my mind if I like it or not.   Have also got to wonder if it is ploy on their part to try and stop the "promotion" that a lot of people have been using it for because if you do not go in through particular pages or visit people's profile pages you will miss a lot ...I do not see it being as good an "advertising" medium as it has been !!!   The only way to me that it can still work as a good "advertising" medium is for us to play a part and that is to "share" everything we see relating to Michael and tough on the people who want to complain about too much appearing on their pages......suppose I have put that to let you all know that is the part I am going to play apart from comments I am going to share everything Michael puts in and not just once and I am going to make a point of checking everyday on Michael's profile page for any additions even if I don't go into my home page on FB.   Also too another way to get the "older" posts for Michael is if he agreed to become a "relative" (but even I can see that as being ridiculous in his situation) of each member and then you could go into your "relative" section where you can locate all their posts not just current and again I am grateful for a bit of fun in that I have Chiara, Helena and Anna etc as my "nieces" because they wanted me as their "aunt" and I see all their posts but if that was not the case because of the time difference when Helena and Anna, in particular, put in their posts they have gone from my current by the time I get up in the morning and would have to scroll through pages to locate just to see if they had even put anything in.....don't really like the changes and am still noting and looking at what changes entail as you can see from above.....this started out as a little message about Joy not being on FB !!!!!!!!!!! ROFL. and Rambling Rose is certainly back !!!!! LOL......talk about a nom de plume I think I have a signature tune !!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia:

Wow!  Hope your day is better today!  :)   LOL!

Diane

I do "rant" on somewhat don't I Diane.......maybe that is a clue as to why I am living on my own !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Maybe!!!   No just kidding.... there must be some other reason!

I couldn't help myself... sorry!  :)  :)  :)    Please forgive me...

Diane

Nothing to forgive Diane.....you have only told the truth and the truth doesn't even hurt anymore for I've stopped kidding myself on for I know I am a pain in the ......... !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

WHAT Sylvia??????????????????????? OMG......your tome is hysterical. Did I hit a sore spot?????? ROFL !!! I very simply posted a shout out on Michael's FB page about his skype appearance on JKL only because I figured HE might see the message there first...LOL  Now the fact is I use FB the least and now YOU are telling me the faults about the dark side!!!!!!!! Life has now gone full circle. lol  Though I have stuck to my only reason for using FB...which was to get info about Michael :) Sorry Joy....I forgot you weren't on FB.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No Kathy don't take it personally .....Rambling Rose just needed a ramble and it goes to show how much FB has changed because I never even saw your post....okay I know over last few days I have hardly been in but ....!!!  Just to make a wee, wee point are you aware that I put in a birthday greeting to Amelia yesterday morning and I played "Soul of my Soul" .... I am just making a point unless your in 24/7 you miss a lot especially important stuff like that when I put in a post .....do you think we can now associate FB with that wee, wee thing called the "ego" or has it always been that for certain people and I am just playing catch up again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.

Sylvia,
Yes, thanks for telling me I am "sane" for NOT being on FB yet!! I loved your rant, although I read FB has gone through some unwelcome changes since I am not on it I don't quite understand all of what you are saying. But I guess you needed to "vent" and now you feel better don't ya?
Kathy,
Yes, you forgot I am not on the "dark side" yet! You do seem to catch Michael on TV when no one else does huh? But see what you started? You got the wee one all fired up!! LOL!!!
40_682_500x500

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service