We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking about wearing my "Gems T-shir"t or "Back to the good part" to the fair when Rascal Flatts comes...maybe they will notice it, and I'll have a sign for "Love Is Everything"!!! What do you all think about this ideal?

Mary (M&M's)!

That is a difficult one Mary but I believe I would go for the "Gems" t-shirt and I just love the idea of your sign for "Love is Everything".....definitely believe they will notice you with that sign !! LOL   Hope you have a whole bunch of fun at the fair and enjoy seeing Rascal Flatts and I just wish someone like that would come to our fair when it arrives......do you think if I asked Michael nicely ??????????? ROFL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Mary, I agree that you should wear the "Gems" T-shirt. When are you seeing Rascal Flats? Girl, I think you should take your CD  and sharpy in case! I'm sure they'd get a kick out of your sign too. :D Keep us posted girl, take care Mary. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Go for it Mary...as I say Bolton fans....or in this case Rascal Flatts fans...are always prepared!!! Have a great time!! How is the weather there?? Still humid?? Hopefully you will have pleasant weather for the concert. Enjoy :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Mary, I think your "Gems T-shirt", I am sure they will notice it!! ;-) I hope you will have a great time at the fair!

Take care,

Nicolette xx

OK girls, "Gems" it is:)! This is in August, won't be long & I definitely will have my Sharpie & cd's just in case! The sign is going to turn some heads for sure, and I will get it to them somehow, someway....you know I will! And I'll tell you all about it:)! When you think about it "Love Is Everything".....it's better than money! But money is nice to have:)! I'll find "Coyote" for you Sylvie:)!

Thanks All of you!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Mary make sure you come back and tell us about your Rascal's Adventure! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Don't worry Kathy, I'll be back to tell you All about this event, we didn't get tix. yet! But we are going to at least try to get them the day of the show...THE PIT would be nice! BTW I have never worn this T-Shirt as of yet, so it will be nice & comfy!

Mary (M&M's)!

Go for the BEST Mary!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, The Rascal Flatts concert is on Aug.18th...we don't have tix. as of yet..I think this time we will just go hang out by the Buses & get there attention with a sign & of course my T-Shirt! Gonna do a little PR. for Michael:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Why of course Mary :)))) Sometimes the best tix come available closer to the show!!! Crossing fingers for you!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ah! ha! several more days, Mary for you to see Rascal Flatts. I'm happy for you. Hope they do their song with MB--I mean MB won't be there but.....Get to that bus girl. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service