We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gail, this is fantastic, it even works for me! Wish it wasn't so late though, but the site is easy as pie and the "listen live" link is right there! I've sent the link to Robin R. Thanks so much! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Gail,

thank you. The link even works for Germany - it will be June, 9th - 05.00 am when they start - time to get up anyway, since I leave my house at 06.30 am LOL.

Dianna, if Brisbane is your local time too, you are 15 hours ahead from Chicago - and if my little grey cells work well, you should turn on your radio on June 9th, 01.00 pm - is there someone to confirm it? LOL

Have a good time

Astrid

Glad it's working for you all too! yippee!!!

Robin in MD :)

Astrid thankyou so much I will not be home for the 1st hour of the show :(

O well that's life

Thanks again Astrid

Love Dianna xxx

Hooray! Thanks, Gail, it works just fine for me, too! It's now bookmarked! It comes on about 9pm here.

Anna (in MO)

Glad it works for you too Anna. Did same thing here!!:)

Robin :)

what worked? What are yawl book marking? the show on the 8th for the radio station or what? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Wow it worked!!!  Groovy!!!   :)

Thanks Gail!!!

Helena..xx..

Here is another one...it looks like it is working out for him to be on Regis and Kelly June 16th.  Gail

Thanks Gail!!! Getting the DVR fired up again!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks, Gail....going to set the DVR now!

Anna (in MO)

Gail, that's fantastic news! I wonder if he'll sing something... Then again, with their silly 2 minute rule, maybe he won't, but at least he might get a longer interview! Again, fantastic news Gail, thank you so much for letting us know! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service