We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennifer

I just want to send prayers and well wishes to you and your family

Love Dianna xxx

No you didn't karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))) You knwo why I said that. Read your comment. :))))))) Thanks Karen for this morning. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I was waiting for something to happen with M---y....lol You got off easy Karen :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Checkin' in, girlfriend. Boltonnut from L. A. CA :)))))

Hi Karen

Thanks for the review I don't know if I want to hear it,I think I was a little too excited!

I'm glad to hear you are doing better though and may your Dad forever protect you

Hugs and Kisses from me to you

Love Dianna xxx

Jennifer, I'm sorry your son was sick. Hope he's better. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I didn't get to hear it Meggie. I understand it's archived or something. I don't know. I also heard if one wants the archive, it's like um, $49? Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

What a great photo Pilar!!!!! Poor Michael sitting through those 2 hours of pure nonsense.....yipes!!! Thanks for posting it :) For those who don't know...Dr. Drew on the left and Mike Catherwood ?(something like that) on the right.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Pilar - great photo except for that scarf that looks as though it is going to choke him and that hole in the left leg of those denims (looking on) - well I never !!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Poor Michael, he needs to do a 'new wardrobe tour' to raise funds for some new clothes without holes!!

I always throw clothes away when they have a hole in them. I'll have to start wearing them now as a fashion statement!! Does it work the same for shirts or jumpers? Ha Ha!!

Good enough for Michael, good enough for me!!

Lovely photo though. He doesnt look as comfortable as he usually does. (might be embarrased putting on his holey jeans by mistake?)

Love Jennifer XX

Michael wearing holy clothes? Hmm. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service