We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jennifer...I think his comfort level speaks volumes about his company in the photo...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Robin and everybody else, I just love to joke about Michael's torn denims and he knows it too if he reads any comments in the blogs.....I really just do it because, come on, we all know that is not Michael's normal attire it is a fashion statement - it is the "uniform" of his "job" - that is not Michael.....well let's put it this way - it had better not be - because when we go on that dinner date I don't want to see torn denims - I'll just tell him to take them off !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia,

Are you being Naughty again?  What will you 2 being having for Dinner anyways? Oh and what's for dessert?

LOL!!! I like his jeans, they fit him well!

Mary (M&M's)!

Yes Mary - I am back - Mr. Bolton has lifted my spirits again and all it took was his torn jeans but you know I wonder what is next on the menu for me - what can I take off the plate of life now - variety is the spice of life and I am certainly having my fair share and at least I have got to thank those "very nice people that I met from Nigeria" for allowing me to feel 60 going on 16 again - it is not often you get that chance in life but, you know something, if it is put on my plate again, I think I will push it to the side - once in a girl's life is enough - leaves a bad taste ....NOW, definitely, back to the good part !! 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the pic Pilar

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks for the photo Pilar!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Karen....let's hope Michael can get access to the show for a little bit of time and everyone can hear it then. I don't know what taping you heard earlier but Michael probably only spoke about 30 mins. throughout the 2 hours. You can listen to the show live for free but the costs come in when you try to listen later. Michael mentioned on the blog that he would try to post the show later for all who couldn't listen live.

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey to all,

Just a thought...I have been calling our local country music station, letting them know that there is a very Big Hit coming our way...and to be on the

Look-Out for it! "Love Is Everything":)!  Having Fun doing it...I hope All of you can find the time to call your local radio staions to request it as well:)!

Just think Thursday is almost here, and we will All get to see our Michael again....But the question is: What will he sing? Since I missed it on Loveline,

I hope it is  this song! But whatever he sings will be Beautiful! I really like I'm Not Ready as well, so far these are my 2 new favs...:)!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Maybe Michael will surprise us Thursday. I can't wait. I know that. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hello everyone!

I'm disappointed to report that I will not be seeing our Michael live tomorrow on "Live With Regis & Kelly".  I was unable to get tickets and don't want to risk the expense of the trip for the standby line.  Maybe a more important reason is that it is the last day of school here in NJ and I probably should be right here on such an exciting day!  I will be watching our Michael live from the comforts of my home.  I'm pleased to read that he will be singing two songs from Gems!!!  Also, with only Jim Carrey on there should be plenty of time to chat with Michael.  Kelly is also on vacation this week, so a woman from ESPN is guest co-hosting.  Should be an exciting show!

Did anyone else get the e-mail that their Gems package has been shipped?  I got my e-mail today!!!  Glad Gems is on it's way to me!

Thanks all,

Diane

Hey Diana,

Don't sweat the small stuff, being at home recording it, so that you can listen to it again works for me!

It will definely make me in a really good mood, going back to work! I'll tell everyone about it...LOL!

Drive a few people crazy (My husband) especially! Meg will want to see it when she gets back home

from her vacation! Can you tell I'm excited:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Diane, you have a front row seat tomorrow right at your TV. We're all excited, Mary&Diane. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA Can't wait. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service