We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin:

Michael did sing two songs.  Really only one and a half.  ABC news broke in with a special news report on Anthony Weiner and we missed about four minutes of Michael's segment.  They brought Michael in at the end of the show and he completed with half of WAMLAW (with a little Regis, too!).  I'm not sure if that was how it was supposed to play out because of the news report break-in.  Ugh!  Frustrating after all this anticipation.  Couldn't Anthony Weiner wait to resign.  I mean really!  He had to do it during Michael's time on LWR&K.

Diane

Hi Mary and Diane, well first, Mary, have a nice day at work sweetie! The first words out of my mouth when I heard Regis say "Love is everything" were "Oh Mary!" and I just know you're back on that cloud! Now Diane, they did cut part of the song and if you didn't see it, Regis did sing, I knew it! lol I'm sure the people in the audience had quite a show, lucky them! OMG, Michael started singing it as if this was his ultimate tribute to Regis, absolutely delicious! Sorry Sylvia! I really hope someone comes through with the video though and I wish they would have had more of an interview and reminiscing about old times on the show, but you can't have 2 songs and all that too, right? I was half listening to the host chat and contest and just about busted a gut when they mentionned the buckeneer whatever it was! lol Too bad they didn't get to talk about "Jack Sparrow", but at least he plugged "Gems" and the charity concert. You know, it really hit me when Michael said that for 20 years, that's all he heard from Regis, those 2 lines of WAMLAW! I just loved it and I'll be watching it again on another station in about half an hour! lol Have a great day everyone, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Anna has just been on again Sylvie and she says she is trying to upload her video now !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi ladies...they didn't cut anything out over here in Ca. What did happen was they ran out of time and the Michael/Regis duet was at the very end and it ran into the credits :) It was a great show and after watching Michael and Regis banter back and forth for 20 years about WAMLAW it was GREAT to see them sing a few more bars together!!! Michael looked FABULOUS!!!!! :) Oh my :)  Sounded SUPER!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Regis got his moment with Michael.....Michael had a laugh waiting to get out the whole time he was singing!

Thanks Michael, I needed that! Sylvia I'm sure someone will post that on here for all who could not see it!

I Loved it, all:)!

Gotta go get ready for work!

Have a GReat Day!

Mary (M&M's)! 

Glad you enjoyed it Mary and you Diane - sure sounded a lot of fun - hope Michael enjoyed it too !!! :)   Thanks for the laughs from you pair !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sorry Sylvia!  It was just too exciting to hold it in!

Michael looked good and sounded great!  I'm concerned that we missed a song though.  ABC News broke in with a special news report, which ended up being about 4 minutes of Michael's segment and then they returned to the show.  Maybe Gail can share with us if we missed something.

Don't want to tell you more!  I'm sure it will end up on here and you will all get to be a part of it.  Enjoy!

Diane

I'm sure we must have missed something, dang it!! Mr Weiner should have kept HIS where it belongs and out of the news!!  Sorry, just my humble opinion lol. Michael was looking and sounding wonderful as usual. Can't wait for Sat night in NC!

Lynn

Lynn:

I agree!  Enough with A. Weiner!

Diane

OMG guys, did anyone watch it in Chicago? I'm so glad I left my tape in and watched it a second time: on WGN Chicago, they showed a commercial ad for "Gems"!! Loved it! lol If noone is able to put up the video, I'll see what I can do about putting up the audio, if it's okay with Gail. BTW, Michael's appearance went like: "Love is everything", commercials, short interview and Regis singing his 2 lines of WAMLAW, commercials, viewer E-mails, commercial and then WAMLAW with Regis  singing his 2 cents. :D The bonus "Gems" commercial came before the E-mails unrelated to Michael, I believe. Just keeping everyone posted, if you think you missed anything. Have a great day everyone, I know I will! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie, we missed the Gems commercial and the interview part because of  the ABC breaking news. Really, really hoping to get my CD before I leave tomorrow for the NC concert. Tracking number not working so I guess I just have to be patient...and I'm NOT LOL.

Lynn

Hi Lyn, I'll wait a couple of days and as I've said, if noone can put up the video, I'll upload the audio if it's okay with Gail. Break a leg for your CD sweetie! Well you know, whenever we get it, I figure that we weren't expecting to get it shipped yesterday, so we'll have it in our hands much earlier than we thought so it's all good! Take care Lyn and have a fantastic time at your concert! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service