Here is a quick video of Michael walking down the street...says on 8/18:

http://www.contactmusic.com/celebrity-videos.nsf/footage/michael-bo...

Views: 744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Sylvie when I read about a visit to the doctor that was my immediate thought of something like jabs for travelling but what I really wanted to say was if you blink you miss Michael in the video and I ain't joking because I did first time round; I missed totally the bit where you actually see him sort of wave and see his face and also the film "stutters" then goes for another second and then "stutters" again and by that time Michael is away into the car parking area and he has gone.....it is seconds of footage but still nice to see him !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the description. Since we don't hear him, unless I missed that too, I didn't send it to Robin. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
the hills are alive (with the sound of music),are there no doctors in CT?
it appears  there is a problem with  "when I'm back on my feet again",the other videos seem to work
thanks for the info,Juliet.I'm glad   you  helped  me seeing the  sense  now
Thanks Gail for letting us know that  Michael is fine and getting ready for new shows. Take care : ) Silvia PS

Thanks Gail for posting this, glad to know Michael is ok

Sandra x

Thanks for the link, Gail.....first chance I've had since our trip to log in here.....great find!

Anna

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service