A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately Michael and Lonely Island didn't win the Best Collaboration category for it went to Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse and I could not find a list showing final placings.....looked all over the shop but I couldn't see !!!   Wait till the new album comes out and then we will be voting for best album and best song for this year;   forget collaborations !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the update sweetie. I’ve checked the Grammys winner list and unfortunately, “Turtleneck and chain” didn’t win either. The winner was “hilarious” by Louis C.K. If anyone is interested in the complete list:

http://www.grammy.com/nominees

Well, better luck next time, maybe on the soundtrack to the Lonely Island movie? :D Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I would go with that Sylvie, yes, I like the sound of the soundtrack to the Lonely Island movie and then we could go to the Oscars and get best actor.....next year......this place is going to be buzzing !!!! LOL

Wouldn't be fantastic if we could achieve 70.000.000 of visits for Michael's birthday as gift!!!!???? Let's try it!!!!!

Think we stand a better than good chance of getting it up 70 million for the 26th for it is climbing up the 69's already.....think we stand a good chance of getting it too 100 million by May and celebrate its year on youtube....think that is what Chris really wants to aim for and I agree that would be a fantastic one !!! :)   Keep listening folks !!!!! :)

I am still working at it Pilar and Sylvia :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

We are very close.... almost 70 millions!!!!!!!!!!!

OK thanks Pilar!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for the update Pilar!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the update Pilar.....haven't been in there today but that is wonderful news that we are definitely going to do it for the 26th....terrific !!! :)

More than 70 millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee!!!!!!!! Thanks again Pilar!! My fingers are clicking away :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service