A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FANTASTIC news, isn't it girls and five days before Michael's birthday - WOW !!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))

Last figure I have which Marie posted on the group page in FB is 70,050,877 million......definitely on for that 100 million for the first year's anniversary.....way to go Michael, way to go !!!!! :))))))))))))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Great news ladies!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Super duper I say!!! Great news for Michael to hear for sure :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Folks,

As Jack Sparrow has gone over 70 million views I asked Marie Rusova if she would make out one of her collages as a birthday present to Michael that could be posted on his wall on FB and also in the Jack Sparrow Group page on FB but as she felt her English is not that good to write a message to MB which would be appropriate for such an occasion she asked me if I would do and below is the "card/present" I have put together.....for Sylvie and Robin it contains three pictures, two of which I have put in Tall Ship pictures and the other I have used the picture of Michael standing beside the poster of Jonny Depp dressed as Capt. Jack Sparrow and I have used sparkly lettering of different colours to say; "Birthday present of 70 million  views delivered to our Capt MB Jack Sparrow   from your pirates !" with two lines above main picture and two below and I have put on a pirate emoticon at the left side of main picture and between the two ship pictures which lie to the right of the main one are crossbones.

Sounds cute Sylvia, I'm sure Michael will appreciate it. Thanks for the description and be sure to thank Marie for her efforts. Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Just to let you know Sylvie and anyone else that is not on FB and doesn't see that Marie has made out a collage in which each day she changes and reports the latest figure for Jack Sparrow on the page ......she hasn't long been in the group and she is thoroughly enjoying herself and her enthusiasm oozes out everyday for that little Captain that was why I asked her because I know Chris who started the page is enjoying it all too and I believe at the beginning when he started it he thought it was going to be a lot of work but the way it has turned out he can now sit back and enjoy it along with the rest of us !!  Should let you know too that at the beginning, when Chris started the page, some people "mocked" and "laughed" at him, all in good humour, and one of those people I believe was actually his own sister and as I said to him the other day the way it is going they will all be "eating their laughter" once it does reach 100 million.....Chris will have to start a new page for 200 million soon but I am pleased he started that first one for I am sure that has, without doubt, helped to boost those views.....he deserves a HUGE thank you !!! :)

Wow, so if I understand this correctly, this Chris guy started an FB page, just to encourage people to get "Jack Sparrow" to 100 millions? Amazing! Cool Marie joined the group. Well you know, 10 million views was the average in the first couple of months. I think I'll go on and add a few more, I've been itching for a little JS recently. :D Thanks for sharing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Cute. It's made it to 70,102,848  views as of a few minute ago!! Yippee!!!!

Robin in MD :)

The count is going crazy again!!! We are on a roll ladies!!!!! Happy dance!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I saw a little clip from a programme that is shown here in the UK on FB where it mentioned about it being nearly at 70 million.....I missed the episode, generally always watch, but it is a terrifically popular programme here so hopefully because of we may just have some KNEW MB devotees who are in there now watching.....whatever;   that total is sounding fantastic and I am pretty certain that within the year it will reach 100 million !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Everyone is sure working at getting it to 100 mil Sylvia!!! Great fun :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Folks,

To let you all know that this morning's figure for Jack Sparrow is standing at ....--oo0oo--  71,048,973  --oo0oo--.....and as I said on FB and will repeat over here; "Congratulations Michael" !! :)    Still quite a ways to go to achieve 100 million by May but it is doable !!!:))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service