A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the update, I'd say that's pretty respectable! Heehee, cute card! I think I'll wear my JS T-shirt today... :D I'll go check the comments on YouTube if someone has posted something remotely intelligent lately... :D Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I thought I'd share the pics of my T-shirt my son designed for me, enjoy!

Attachments:

Thanks for sharing that Sylvie and I have got to admit I never thought about wearing my t-shirt today.....why think of something as sensible as that on his birthday.....mind you it is too darn cold here in Scotland for t-shirts.....it would a t-shirt on with three jumpers/sweaters on top !!!! LOL.    I have to say that I love the exclamation mark you have on yours designed out of the sword....I think that is so cute !! :)

I have put up a picture of the front of my t-shirt which shows MB in his pose on top of the crow's nest and above picture it says: "Captain Jack Sparrow" and somewhere below, although I didn't get in photo it says: "Michael Bolton" in the same print ......my little t-shirt is pink and I have nothing written on back !!! :)     

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

lol très cool Sylvia! May I ask where you got yours made? Just wondering. My son found the "pieces of eight" font on-line, for anyone looking for it. Thanks for sharing girl! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

To let you all know that this message has been posted on Michael's FB page.....thought I would bring over youtube link too.....just in case ANYBODY hasn't heard it and of course another opportunity to get those numbers up for remember MB said in Australia about the possibility of it reaching 100 million this summer......come on pirates......let's prove him right and get it there for it has averaged about 7 million a month so if we keep on at current rate by end July beginning August no reason for us not to have achieved our goal or, maybe I should say, Chris's goal ....yes, the guy who started it all for us, way back when !!!!! :)   Thanks Chris !!! :)

"Happy 1 year anniversary to Jack Sparrow with The Lonely Island! http://youtu.be/GI6CfKcMhjY"

I got my t-shirt done through an internet company called "choice shirts" Sylvie and the choice they have is fantastic and the way you design your own is brilliant.....loved doing that part let alone getting finished article and you get a little free gift too of a sweet/candy which is a "red Swedish fish" because the owner, Matt Cohen, loved these candies as a kid and he puts one in each package that gets sent out.....and they are lovely !!!!! :)

Just watching Saturday Night Live and the Lonely Island did another digital short ..sort of a combination of all their shorts but new.  MB was in it as Jack Sparrow twice.  I had no idea this was coming on so anyone in another time zone if you can catch it watch..it was on about 12 a.m. EDT.  He was sitting in a chair like he as getting made up but had on the full Jack Sparrow outfit.  Maybe it will be online later.

Maybe we can get it on YouTube as well!!! That video is so funny! I still watch it all the time!!! Thank's Gail!!! Xx

Thanks for information Gail and will certainly look out for that one !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh dang...I missed SNL this time!! Thanks for the heads up Gail :)  Michael's Jack Sparrow will go down in history!!!! lol Love it!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ok..here you go...keep in mind the bad words are bleeped out but as in Jack Sparrow there are some left in...Celebrating 100 Digital Shorts  You can see MB 3 times.

Hey Gail, thanks for that girl, Jaws is acting up but I heard Michael twice at least and the little bits weren't from "Jack Sparrow" so they're new! :D Thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh yeah...it is new. They are celebrating the 100th digital short. Michael is sitting in a studio by a mixing board all dressed as Jack Sparrow.  He sings Jack Sparrow,  Tortuga and then the very last one...he is the one you see as things fade out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service