A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, so that means I didn't miss anything audio, yay! Thanks Gail for the report, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOL....oh boy, I loved that and I just wish they hadn't put in the bleeps !!! LOL   Adored the giant squid....wonder who was in that costume !!! LOL.

Thanks for putting link on here Gail !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL.....oh boy, that was hysterical and I just wish they hadn't used the bleeps !!!!!! LOL.    I adored the giant squid and I wonder who was in that costume !!! lol.

Thanks for putting link on here Gail !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

80 millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Pilar!!!! How cool!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Fantastic news......we ain't dropping anchor yet.....sailing on to 100 million !!!! LOL   Thanks Pilar !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the update Pilar, very cool! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Pilar!!! Off to 90 and then 100 million!!! Now that is a lot of laughing caused by sooooo many views!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

GOOD NEWS......Captain Jack Sparrow has passed another milestone in his life as he is now standing at 85,049,634 million views.......only 15 million to go to that magical 100 million and we are going to get there fellow pirates !!!! :))))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish pirate friend

Just a note:

Jack Sparrow (feat. Michael Bolton)

90.005.172 views .... and counting !

Best wishes

Astrid

Oh WOW Astrid and had noticed it was getting near.....thanks for that report !!! :)   Definitely going to make that 100 million...no problem !!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Astrid, good to read you here sweetie! They must have had a lot of views just today (and not just from me, lol) because I checked it just this morning and it was still at 89.9 millions-something: great news! Thanks for the update sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service