A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Assssttrid for the update!!! I guess we all definitely know that video by heart clip by clip!!!! :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Getting closer, OMG I'd love it if he got his 100,000,000 for his birthday!!!! or even before!!!!!

Thanks Astrid!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Sounds possible Robin Md. Let's all get real busy!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Robin, I don't think it would take much: if each one of us got into a habit and watched it only once a day, I think it's doable! It's worth the try, who's with me? :D I think I'll do that once everyone is awake. Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

I have just found this... sorry if it has been posted before...

http://volatr.deviantart.com/art/Michael-Bolton-i-Tony-Montanya-213...

Haven't seen that Pilar and that is good !!! :)    Thanks for finding and sharing !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Just had to bring this photo over here which Chris Clark has put in in the "Jack Sparrow" page on FB and it is of the face of Jonny Depp as Jack Sparrow and it is done in black and red with certain parts on his hat and his cheeks, chin and throat appearing as though on fire with other parts highlighted in red.and the background of the picture is black...OMG I thought it was going to be easy to describe but I truly can't find the right words so if someone else can describe better for Sylvie and Robin CA, please do !!! LOL   It is very much a picture in keeping with Halloween and it is very stricking and lovely too !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

This looks to be a pumpkin carved with the face of Jack Sparrow and the fire is the candle inside burning.  Really neat looking.

Hey Gail, thanks! Good to read you here sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Only Wee One can describe a carved pumpkin her way!!! Made me smile!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

In the infamous words of someone just a tad more famous than me........"shut up Rosario !!!"    LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

ROFL Sylvia......still :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service