A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To report that Captain Jack Sparrow is now standing at 98,004,900 million views !! :)    Less than 2 to go to that magical 100 million !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the report! I was expecting it later on today because when I checked this morning, it was 18 views short of it! lol Slowly but surely, we're getting there! This feels like one of those movies where you have to beat the clock and the chips fall at the last second... :D See you back here in a few weeks and do your part if you can! Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Great news folks for we are definitely on course for that 100 million by 26th February for little Captain Jack Sparrow is now standing at 99,097,341 million views......countdown on the way fellow pirates !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I've just now read your report. I've noticed in the past few days a definite increase in the progression towards the magic number! Before last Sunday, it would inch up a few tens  of thousand views every day, but since Sunday, it seems to have gone back up to hundreds a day so yes, I'd say it's looking good! Thanks for the report Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Now standing at 99,705,043.....countdown has surely arrived !!    Keep eyes on that total so that we can celebrate when it hits 100 million !! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Get ready for the fireworks folks for Jack is now standing at 99,896,714.  Over in FB we have been going on about getting it to 100 million for MB's birthday and then someone suggested, as numbers were creeping nearer to 100, that it would be good for Valentine's but think it looks more like being the 4th than the 14th now......yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I know, I read that this morning! I've told you: since the beginning of the week, probably all that TV exposure is boosting the views, this is just too cool! :D The way it's going now, probably Jay Leno will announce the 100 millions! Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

At the book signing on Thursday, Michael mentioned they might do something when it hit 100 million....although he didn't say what that would be.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Anna, that is neat.. I know he's been waiting for it to reach that milestone # of views!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Hi all, I’ve been keeping a close eye on YouTube and I wish I could understand their view count! Lol On the actual video page, it says: 99,990,977, but on the search results page, it says:  100,007,621! I choose to believe the search results! Lol Either way, that’ll be something to celebrate with Jay Leno on Monday! Take care and hugs to all: we did it! Sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada XD

IT IS DONE .......100,017,703 !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your Wee Scottish friend.

HURRAY YIPPEE and BRAVO!!! What a great celebration for Michael!!! :)))) Thanks Sylvia for the fireworks display celebrating 100 million views!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service