As we are now into 2015 thought would start a new thread for our resolutions/hopes and dreams/desires and needs or, whatever we want to share with each other, each week on here. Hopefully we will be able to give each other the support we might seek in trying to get all those little "wants" done whether we intend to take a week, a month, or even, the whole year, to achieve whatever it is but that we can be assured of support from each other as well as, without doubt, a laugh along the way.....what would life be without some of that good stuff that costs nothing but is worth much more than a pot of gold !!!

Picture above is one Michael sent us on New Year's Day of himself surrounded by falling balloons of all different colours and with his arms outstretched as though welcoming in the New Year.

Sylvie in Canada      and

Sylvia in Scotland.

Views: 1270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Know it is past Monday and we haven't been on here, nor last week either ......far to much going on in "life" to pop on here but right now I have something I want to share because I'll burst if I don't.    Fed up telling the cats and the goldfish my good news so I hope you will all indulge me a little and allow to share fact that I am the happiest darn bunny today, OMG, talk about jumping for joy !!! lol  Wee bit of history: I haven't been quite right since pancreatic attack last year with things getting worse so, in short, more hospital visits and more tests with a few weeks ago an endoscopy which showed I have a polyp in the oesophagus so plenty of biopsies were taken up and down the whole tube and beyond and today I've just got results back and it is BENIGN....yipeeeeee !!! lol  Have to admit I didn't realize how tense I was until I got news and I just burst into tears and it's taken me good part of a hour to stop...I still feel like crying but at same time, get out the champagne !!! LOL    To try and alleviate what is happening she is going to increase medication I am already on which will take it to a level which could cause other things but obviously although an evil they are little "evils" in comparison to the big C.   I have to have another endoscopy in about 6 to 8 weeks for more biopsies because pills won't and can't start working immediately so in between, because of the scleroderma, there is still a risk that it could turn malignant because having scleroderma increases the risk substantially.   So we will get that over with and then we will move forward after those results to decide how often I will need to have an endoscopy......just another little test to add to the list !!!! LOL   It has been a funny old few weeks for me because just after I had had the test I was going to tell my brother and nephew and low and behold my brother ended up in hospital and has only just come out so I have not breathed a word to them yet as certainly didn't want to add to anymore worries they have got.  At least now when I do tell them it will be with good news and also my brother does seem to be on the mend although careful watch and some monitoring still has to be done.

Funny how quite a few of us seem to be having a funny old start to 2015 and beginning to feel the sooner it disappears the better before anything else happens, OR, maybe second half is going to be so wonderful with even the Lottery coming up and dreams coming true......you know I always live in hope, yeah, only way to go....LOL 

Should add that because of above that is how there has been no mention of going to gym etc.....have nearly said a few times.   Hopefully if increase in medication helps to settle things I might still get back there one day and hopefully sooner, rather than, later !!! :)

If you have read this thanks for doing so and have to say getting it out and sharing has made me feel a little calmer than I did a short while ago....lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Sylvia,

although I don't understand muchBut I could read that you have received good news. That pleases me very much.
I press continue my fingers crossed.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Sylvia, take care of yourself! I think a lot of you and your brother!
Thank God, you're an optimistic person! This will help you very much in the future!
I cross the fingers for your further endoscopy and hope with all my heart that you're staying "healthy"!
Hey, wee scottish friend, we need you here in the forum!!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks so much Katrin and Petra for your good wishes......danke !!! :)   The pictures are beautiful and have made my smile much larger today .... if that is possible !!! :)    Thanks !!! :)

Hey Sylvia, glad to hear you got good news sweetie! Maybe this is the year for scaring us into appreciating the things we take for granted, who knows... I wish you and your brother continued health and keep the positive attitude Sylvia, take care. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Thanks Sylvie for taking time to come in in your busy life right now....much appreciated and thanks !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service