It is Michael's 63rd birthday on Friday, 26th February and if you wish to send him a Birthday Greeting please do so here.

Gail has given the okay for this thread and she has agreed she will send link to Michael in order that he can see all birthday messages sent to him.  Please ensure you have your Birthday Greeting posted by, or on, 26th February as Gail will send link to Michael on 27th..... thanks !!! :)

To get things started, here is a birthday cake for Michael from us all ..........

Picture is of a birthday cake which has been made to represent a golf course with a golfer lying down on green lining up his ball with hole which still has flag in and I've put "63" on flag.  There is also a bag of golf clubs standing just off of green.  Cake is a large square shape and have written on front panel "Happy, Happy Birthday Michael !!!" 

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 4742

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks ever so much Gail. Michael does have a lot of reading to do. Whew. I'm late in responding. Sorry.

Hi Sylvia, I AM writing to try to get a hold of Gail.. I have info on the scammer I got lead into believing was MICHAEL BOLTON.. I HAVE A PHONE NUMBER, AND ADDRESS AND INFO.. I CRIED FOR TWO WEEKS OVER THIS!! ALL I COULD THINK IS "THERE IS NO FOOL LIKE AN OLD FOOL AND SUCH A FOOL AM I"  SO IF SHE CAN CONTACT ME , I CAN GIVE HER THIS INFORMATION

Ava, you can send me the info at boltoninfo@aol.com.  I'm just so sorry these people continue with this scamming.  Please be sure if anyone contacts you and says they are Michael  on facebook it isn't!  He isn't going to ask his fans for money like this.  His one and only facebook page ends in mbsings and you like it not friend it.  He also has the blue circle with the white check to show it is official.  Thanks!!

ok thank you so much I hope my info helps you folks get these people...

Sorry this happened to you Ava. Someone else I know got scammed.

its very sad to know that lowlife scum , would do this to such a nice, kind gentleman as Michael Bolton.. he has worked almost a life time to get where he is and its sad that we, his fans get so taken advantage of...  I don't know how these excuses for human beings can sleep at night ,knowing the damage they do  to innocent folks.... it makes me very sad. my children sad to me " mom not everyone is as kind and trusting as you, you are to niave!!! "  I guess I am ,I trust everyone... its just who I am.. well I can be taught new things, not to trust, as willingly as I do... I forgive very quickly.. always have... I always see the good in folks, I am learning... 

Sorry to hear this. What kind of heartless people in this world . You've got to be very careful when online. Regards , Usha , Mississauga , Ontario

Thanks Gail for coming in to answer Ava and Ava you know you have all my sympathy for what happened to you.   You also know I won't have you being hard on yourself for what did happen for as I have said, many times, there is no shame in being caught by these people, none whatsoever.  They are experts at what they do, it is their job, their livelihood, they have to be, more than, good at what they do and they are.  We all have dreams, hopes, wants, desires and when someone comes along and appears to be going to fulfil a particular need then why shouldn't we believe; why shouldn't our innate human quality of trusting come into play for it would be a sad day for human kind if our first thoughts, toward each other, were cynical ones.  Never blame yourself for trusting, in no matter what circumstance, for it is the other person who is at fault in breaking and using the trust, you have, freely given. 

Take care Ava and DON'T blame yourself !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

HI SYLVIA, MY WEE SCOTTISH FRIEND, THANK YOU FOR THE VERY KIND WORDS.. The reason I believed  it was Michael is one of my cousins has been a backup in a lot of Hollywood movies, he has live there for decades . I DO  talk almost daily to a very famous actor who ,himself has been in to many movies to count ... SO  when MICHAEL EXCEPTED MY FRIENDREQUEST AND THE NEXT MORNING HE STARTED TALKING WITH ME , I WASN'T SHOCKED.. to me it was just another famous person ,who happens to talk to his fans...  Silly me... When I was on twitter it was put out there that MICHAEL indeed NEVER WOULD OR WILL HAVE SUCH A PAGE , IT made me sad ,then I knew.. Actually Sylvia if you could only see my texts , my phone is full and my facebook account is.. but it is over with now!! THANK GOD!!!  LIFE GOES ON...  to be honest it got kind of silly the Spanish accent finally started to show up , I lived in a Spanish speaking community in a third world country so I recognized it towards the end... besides MICHAEL IS NOT A SWEARER!!  LOL

Not sure if this is the place for this but Happy Easter to all.

Okay to put it anywhere Usha and thanks for your kind wishes and I send them straight back to you.....Happy Easter weekend and a wonderful  Easter Day tomorrow !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

You are welcome Sylvia. Spending the day with my kids and the G'kids.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service