It is Michael's 63rd birthday on Friday, 26th February and if you wish to send him a Birthday Greeting please do so here.

Gail has given the okay for this thread and she has agreed she will send link to Michael in order that he can see all birthday messages sent to him.  Please ensure you have your Birthday Greeting posted by, or on, 26th February as Gail will send link to Michael on 27th..... thanks !!! :)

To get things started, here is a birthday cake for Michael from us all ..........

Picture is of a birthday cake which has been made to represent a golf course with a golfer lying down on green lining up his ball with hole which still has flag in and I've put "63" on flag.  There is also a bag of golf clubs standing just off of green.  Cake is a large square shape and have written on front panel "Happy, Happy Birthday Michael !!!" 

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 4742

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Michael, I am your number one cuban´s fan. Today is my birthday too, so !Happy Birthday for us!

Happy Birthday Dear Michael, Wishing you all the very best and a happiness,great health, Have a wonderful day :)
With love to you,
Thida,

Happy birthday, Michael. Also congratulations for having made it: for having inspired so many people like me with your music for so many years, which is very, very important. Have a great day!

Happy Birthday Michael.  Have a wonderful and relaxing day.  You're the best!  Can't wait for your new CD to come out.

Dear Michael,

I wish You all the best in Your life to Your Birthday

with love

Your fan Marie from Prague

Very Happy Birthday Michael !! I wish you a magical day full of surprises with family and friends. That all your dreams come true ! . Take care of yourself . Much love to you <3 <3 <3

Dear Michael,

Happy 63th Birthday! I love your songs and I wish I have your email which I can send you an e-card (your song which I use all the time for my clients)I enjoy it very much!

Joanne, USA

Dear Michael:

Thanks to this wonderful thread we can send you the best in your 63rd birthday! Today, all over the world, people are celebrating your birth, because your life makes us extremely happy. Here is a toast for a lot of more years to come and for nothing but the best in this new one you are starting today. Lots of love,

Pilar

Happy Birthday Michael
I hope you have a lovely day
So looking forward to seeing you in April in Bournemouth
Take care
Lots of Love
Debra, UK

Happy Birthday Michael!  You are an amazing man and deserve nothing but the best.  I hope your day is filled with laughter, great memories with the ones you love, and all the good things life has to offer you.  Much love to you on your special day from your Bluegrass gal and my little boy  :)  

Happy Birthday Michael. Hope you have a lovely day filled with beautiful memories!!

Many blessings, Love, Usha.  Mississauga, ON.

( all my friends were calling and texting to let me know it was your b'day..lol )

Here is a photo is took on Feb 14, at Fallsview.

Thank so much for your amazing music and concerts.

Michael wish you the best not only today but always, Hopping you had a wonderful day with your love ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service