Hi everyone,

I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussions started by fans who simply wanted to share their joy of being a Michael Bolton fan. We have threads to share concert reviews, some to share news, videos etc, but not exactly what I have in mind. I would like for this thread not to be about meeting Michael, but about MB related moments in our daily lives, that anyone can take part in. I’m sure we all have tons of fun stories about how the existence of our Michael made us smile today.

For example: I remember once working on the computer and being stressed out to finish a job, then I took a break and turned on the radio, SILYBIL was on and I felt like I’d been given a big hug! Also, I remember once reading on one of the old message boards, someone had gone to a thrift shop and found an MB T-shirt and it made her day! Another story of mine has to do with my husband driving with “The one thing” on, stopping at a light and the guy in the next car asked him who that was and said this was great music! Your anecdotes can also be about how you've converted a "non believer" or your child’s discovery of Michael and sometimes we have as many stories as we have kids! Anyway, I guess I’d like this thread to be kind of a Michael Bolton  “Vegetable soup for the soul”. :D I have a few stories in my own life like these and even started my own personal document  a while back and I thought: why not share our stories together? So there you go MB fans: share away! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Views: 7136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you feel better today Kathy and that the sweet memories have returned and you can box the bad up for another year !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)
Kathy-Tulsa, I hope today finds you feeling better.,,you know you can always turn on MB music and help you through this.
Love, Sandy in MS
Hi Sandy and I did a few minutes ago, listening to SILYBIL and going to mailbox shortly for ANMHE, Australian release. I love MB and Delta singing together. Good luck on your Kentucky tix this morning, hope you get fantastic seats!! Hugs,

I did get my tixs for Kentucky this morning. Front row!!!!!

Hey Sandy, congratulations on getting front row! It's a long way off but certainly something to look forward to, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Good for you, Sandy!! Hugs,

Hey Kathy, anytime sweetie, take care. :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Aw! Kathy. so young. God be with you honey&your memories.

Hi all, I think one of the most fun things about hearing Michael is when you hear him somewhere unexpected and I did last night. They were playing "Seulement toi", (Only you) on TV last night and my husband caught it while flipping channels, so he pulled me off the computer to ask if this was the right movie and sure enough, it was. So I got off the computer and was upstairs in time to hear "Once in a lifetime"  in the end credits. I love that song! I bought the movie cheap, mostly to  hear Michael at the end but it's a sweet movie, a romcom for those interested. Nothing fantastic but it put a smile on my face. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Love once in a life time. Love being in a grocery store & hearing Michael's music like TLT, Soul Provider&such.

Thanks for sharing that Sylvie and it sure is one "special" song...love it !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service