Hi everyone,

I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussions started by fans who simply wanted to share their joy of being a Michael Bolton fan. We have threads to share concert reviews, some to share news, videos etc, but not exactly what I have in mind. I would like for this thread not to be about meeting Michael, but about MB related moments in our daily lives, that anyone can take part in. I’m sure we all have tons of fun stories about how the existence of our Michael made us smile today.

For example: I remember once working on the computer and being stressed out to finish a job, then I took a break and turned on the radio, SILYBIL was on and I felt like I’d been given a big hug! Also, I remember once reading on one of the old message boards, someone had gone to a thrift shop and found an MB T-shirt and it made her day! Another story of mine has to do with my husband driving with “The one thing” on, stopping at a light and the guy in the next car asked him who that was and said this was great music! Your anecdotes can also be about how you've converted a "non believer" or your child’s discovery of Michael and sometimes we have as many stories as we have kids! Anyway, I guess I’d like this thread to be kind of a Michael Bolton  “Vegetable soup for the soul”. :D I have a few stories in my own life like these and even started my own personal document  a while back and I thought: why not share our stories together? So there you go MB fans: share away! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Views: 7139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy in Tulsa, you may not have pictures of Branson but honey, it's implanted in your mind. Thanks for all descriptions. I only have, as far as family goes, my sister&auht to share with but that's ok. I have friends & BB'S to share. Love all stories & I'm glad Kathy you have the concert to look forward to. I'm gonna try to eventually come up with another adventure to share. I'm way behind & limited on typing, so, girls, please forgive me.

Hi Robin,

You are correct and I will never forget it. Yep, fun having BBs to share it all with. Hope you get something special going for your next MB adventure, girl. One of those special BBs and I are working on maybe locating photos or videos others may have taken from that Branson concert....wish us luck :))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Hi ladies,

I just got off the phone with a young woman named Kelly and she shared a very special MB moment with me she said I could share here :)).

She was traveling to relocate to Pennsylvania in October of 2011with her dad and they stopped at a truck stop in Illinois to eat. Well guess who was in the restaurant :)))) yep.....MB......He and the band had stopped in to take a shower and eat on their way touring south. She said she was able to talk to him and she had her photo taken with him too. She said he was so nice to her...:))) I encouraged her to check out the site and join us....I hope she does. I love to hear others MB adventures and very nice of her for letting me tell her story.....I hope she will post her photo too. Hugs,

Now. How cool is that Kathy in Tulsa for that girl & her dad to run into Michael & the band. I have to admit, I don't think my heart can take it. Someone sent me to parts of Michael's vocal ranges & let me tell you, I was screaming, & whew, asthma from excitement. Had to use the inhaler. She warned me, let me tell ya. Wow! All I'm gonna say is the early days of "Georgia." Woo Hoo. All I can say is go Kelly.

Hi Robin, I know exactly what you mean about that video, I haven't recovered yet! :D Glad you enjoyed it girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie and Robin R., glad you liked Kelly's MB adventure. it is not everyday you run across someone that has had this experience and you know it is probably one of the best that could ever happen....MB and band on the road in a truck stop....laid back...heading for their next destination. This was probably on their way to do the Branson concert on October 8, 2011.....I remember those buses, one was parked right outside my room and the band was staying in the motel where I stayed. They said MB stayed in the other bus parked behind The Mansion Theatre that night. Since I was with someone who was ready to hit the road home early the next morning I did not get to hang around to try and meet any of them :(. I sure hope Kelly is looking over the site tonight like she said she was going to and decides to join us. She is young and an MB fan....getting married next year. I told her to try to catch one of his concerts around Pennsylvania and I think she will. It was alot of fun talking to her and after we hung up I put on my RAH dvd....LOL....Enjoyed sharing this with you today, ladies :)). Hugs,

July 15, 1995, it was a hot, blistering, & sweltering day. Romin from MD would know. My friend Gary & his niece & I went to see Michael in VA. Or it could have been DC. Robin, if you're reading, you can correct me. Well, it was like 105 with a heat index of 120 or something like that. Yeah, I was in the 10th row & no, I didn't get to go up to the stage but I had an awesome time. I forget the opening act but let me tell you. We went to eat somewhere beforehand but I had a quart of lemmon aide before the show. This lady beside me between the 2 acts was getting something to drink & I asked her to get me 2 quarts of lemmon aide & let me tell ya, I drank them. When Dock of the bay came on, I almost ainted. I said "I ain't gonna faint." I guzzled down that lemmon aid, let me tell ya. Oh, & when he did lean on me & WAMLAW @ the end, I cried big time but the show was awesome. I had a gold club seat. My friend & his niece didn't but they did enjoy the show from where they were sitting. I mean, from 6:30 to 11, I drank 3 quarts of lemmon aid. It was

Hey Robin from Ca, was that the one with the awesome "Lean on Me"? Girl, that's enough to make you faint, so I'm sure that Michael didn't help you to stand the heat! lol Thanks for sharing sweetie, that brought great sounds to my ears... :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada xxx

Yes ma'm. the early days of Lean On me are enough to make you wanna holla holla holla. :) Oh! yes, Sylvie. You know what I'm talkin' about, girlfriend.

Thanks for sharing that story Robin CA !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I feel shy sharing these stories. I have been accused of bragging on meeting Michael & girls, & everyone, that's not my intent that's for sure. I want everyone to have opportunities to meet Michael. :)

Hey Robin,  Sounds like you had a Great time, and just think if you would have  had a Lemon-aide stand Mb would have probably had to have a Glass, too:)! Loved your story! Thanks for sharing!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service