Hi everyone,

I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussions started by fans who simply wanted to share their joy of being a Michael Bolton fan. We have threads to share concert reviews, some to share news, videos etc, but not exactly what I have in mind. I would like for this thread not to be about meeting Michael, but about MB related moments in our daily lives, that anyone can take part in. I’m sure we all have tons of fun stories about how the existence of our Michael made us smile today.

For example: I remember once working on the computer and being stressed out to finish a job, then I took a break and turned on the radio, SILYBIL was on and I felt like I’d been given a big hug! Also, I remember once reading on one of the old message boards, someone had gone to a thrift shop and found an MB T-shirt and it made her day! Another story of mine has to do with my husband driving with “The one thing” on, stopping at a light and the guy in the next car asked him who that was and said this was great music! Your anecdotes can also be about how you've converted a "non believer" or your child’s discovery of Michael and sometimes we have as many stories as we have kids! Anyway, I guess I’d like this thread to be kind of a Michael Bolton  “Vegetable soup for the soul”. :D I have a few stories in my own life like these and even started my own personal document  a while back and I thought: why not share our stories together? So there you go MB fans: share away! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Views: 7138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As I may have said, I heard a honda commercial on KFRG or something like Kfrog but anyway, yesterday so, that was cool.

Robin,

Thanks for that, Leaping Frog here. LOL

KB

Hi Kellie, I had an awesome Xmas, thanks! You should have someone take a pic of you in front of your Honda and plate and tweet it to Michael... :D I tried listening to the radio, but they only played local Honda dealers ads. I've been lucky with TV ones though so can't complain. Hope you feel better soon Kellie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Great you all hearing Michael in various ways through songs and commercials and thanks for sharing too about your licence plate Kellie and I believe a few of the girls have personalized number plates to do with Michael in some way....when I get my new car, when, I am going to hunt round and try and find a suitable plate but only thing is they are quite expensive for some can cost more than the car depending on their uniqueness but, I would love one !!!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for your well wishes, now I am on antibiotics. I had an acute sinus infection and acute bronchitis. The Doctor said all for a very cute gal. LOL As for a picture of me in front of my Honda, it is already here. If some one wants to tweet it to Michael, go for it. I don't know how to tweet. That is one of my New Year's resolution though, to become more computer literate. I know, I have always been behind the times when it comes to this. I didn't even own a cell phone until about a year ago. lol

Happy New Year to you and everyone here!

Kellie

Hi Kellie, heehee don't feel bad: I don't own a cell phone, still use the VCR and I'm neither on Twitter nor FB and I'm living proof it's doable! :)  Well I hope your antibiotics kick in soon. Put it that way: starting the year that way, there's nowhere to go but up! :D Take care Kellie and feel better soon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Kelly, I'm sorry you're ill. Bronchitis is not fun. Get well soon. Awesome about your picture with your Honda.

Yep. Saw one of MB'S Honda commercials lastnight on the news. The best part. :))))) 

Yeah, an awesome Christmas filled with MB. :)))

Hi everyone, well I've just finished listening to "Live at the Royal Albert Hall" on TV tonight on our Musimax channel here in Canada. I've noticed that a few weeks before a concert, the anticipation seems to make my concert memories just a bit more concentrated, like orange juice! lol I was listening to Michael and the ghosts of concerts passed and I'd say concerts to be went through my head... HCWBL reminded me of the first time I held Michael's hand, WAMLAW reminded me of a concert with BB's and "Georgia" that reminded me of my 2005  concert, when Michael sang it slightly over a year after Ray Charles had passed away and the emotions were graspable. I know my next one will be just as memorable and I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it... Dang, I hope Michael sings "Georgia"! Well that's it for now, thanks everyone for indulging me, take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I hear you Sylvie MB doing Georgia @ your concert.I hope he does Lean On Me @ the concert I'm going to 4/12/14 as I'm going to the charity symphony concert in Palm Dessert. I got the next to the lowest ticket as the highest was $500. I came out & asked her if it was a full fledge show&she said that it is.

Hey Robin, I hope you get "Lean on me" too girl, at a symphony concert? This should be interesting. We're in the same boat, seat-wise, but at least we'll be there. Take care girl and thanks for sharing. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service