HI EVERYONE....JUST WONDERING HAVE ANY UK FANS RECEIVED THEIR BUNDLE PACKAGES YET, I HAVEN,T AS YET STILL WAITING EXCITEDLY HERE IN DEVON!!

SANDRA XX

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Pilar, So glad yours arrived finally. Woo Hoo! Robin :)

My sister picked up my Bundle Package today from the delivery office.    I knew what to expect, after all I did order it, but I didn't expect to get one of the autographed ones!!   I remember vividly the photo of Michael surrounded by a stack of CDs armed with just a pen.    I wanted to add my thanks for the time, trouble and effort he put into signing them ... mine :)    This really does mean a lot to me.    I hope someone will pass our thanks on .... thank you Michael :)

di xxx

(Scotland) 

Pleased for you Diane that is great news and I think what has happened is that he has signed a darn sight more than what the pre-order said about the first 1,000; I think he has in fact signed enough to cover all the pre-orders up till the date when Sony started sending them out !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That's great Diane!!!  Glad you finally got your CD package!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

Glad you got your GEMS Diane, you will love it!!!
Sandra x

Okay, slight confession here - I received Gems awhile back from Amazon, probably along with a lot of others.   I pre-ordered the bundle because I always try to get at least 2 copies when Michael releases a new album.   Although I somehow ended up with about 5 copies of One Love!

Yes Sylvia, I agree with you.   When I saw the autograph and after my sister calmed me down, I realised they must have gone well over the 1000 mark for me to be so lucky.    But that makes it even more special.   Michael could simply have signed the first 100 and left it at that, but he didn't.    I really do appreciate the trouble he went to trying to keep as many fans happy as possible.    He made me happy, and very grateful :)

Enjoy your Gems, wherever it came/comes from ;)

di xxx

(Scotland)

Oh indeed Diane very, very special for I wouldn't be surprised if he signed 1000's ...what made me think something was different was when he sent in the blog of him signing the booklet and he said then he had been signing them all day and he just had about a 1,000 to go....he obviously signed more than 1,000 if he still had 1,000 to go but I didn't want to make any comment in case I was totally wrong - for as you all know that would not have been an unusual occurence for me !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Did he really say that? lol   Oh bless him, he probably dreamt he still had another 1,000 to sign that night!

As for you getting it wrong, I don't think so.   I've just been trying to follow another discussion you're all having about Sanja - but I got lost!   I'll make that my homework for tomorrow ;)

di xxx

(still in Scotland, but happy :))

I think maybe he signed some to sell at merchandise stands at concerts too.. I know a fan that got one signed. So he did them for pre-orders and maybe things like that??? Just a thought!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Diane, if you’d like to leave a comment for Michael about the signed CD, do it here:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/cover-art

That’s the blog Sylvia was telling you about. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie, thank you for the link.   I didn't realise Sylvia was referring to a blog, or that there was one.   I'm still tripping over myself finding my way around the forums!

So now, I have to pluck up the courage to actually leave a comment!!   I think if Michael can take so much time to give us all such a lovely surprise, the very least I can do is thank him.    Here goes ....

di xxxx

(still in Scotland and still happy :))  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service