HI EVERYONE....JUST WONDERING HAVE ANY UK FANS RECEIVED THEIR BUNDLE PACKAGES YET, I HAVEN,T AS YET STILL WAITING EXCITEDLY HERE IN DEVON!!

SANDRA XX

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi again Diane, yes it was Robin in MD who had posted the text link and I reposted it as a working link. I haven’t checked it myself sweetie, I’m just reporting what Sylvia said. She’s been in touch with Sony back and forth about tracking etc. God bless your heart for not minding waiting for a new CD! :D Oh wow, weren’t you part of MBPlatinum Diane? 2002 was around the time I could finally navigate the internet all by myself and the OAWLY album was quite an epic experience for me. I’m really glad I had friends, including Robin R to talk to about it. Funny you should mention OAWLY because there’s been a discussion open about it just recently, in case you’d like to join in, let me know. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Jennifer, I shall have to check this out!!
Love Sandra xx

Hi girls

I have received my CD this morning! yessssssssssss

Seal and Michael have broken my sitting room's windows with their voices!

Lara and Michael gave me goose flesh!

baci

Silvy from Switzerland

Great news Silvy - so pleased for you and maybe now there will be a deluge and we will all get - hopefully !! :)   Am so glad you are enjoying it too !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

That,s wonderful Silvy, may you enjoy hours and hours of pleasure listening to it!!
Love Sandra x

Grande Silvy......enjoy the CD!!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

Hi Pauline, I know what you mean, my patience is WEARING THIN now, sooooo want to listen to Michael!!
Love Sandra xx
Waiting here too!

I'm telling you, tomorrow the postman is going to be handcuffed to my magnolia tree on the front lawn until he has emptied his bag to prove to me that my CD isnt in there!!

If he hasnt brought it by thursday, I'm going to rip his pants up over his head and give him the bigggest wedgie ever!! I want my CD and I want it now!!

I'm waiting very 'un' patiently here and getting more and more depressed by the day!!! I still wont listen to any clips although I am so sorely tempted!!!!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, have you had your cd yet or did you have to resort to the handcuffs?

I thought my luck was in when I saw our postman carrying a full bag plus THREE packages.....I thought at last, ITS HERE,

only to see him deliver these to the neighbours, so that,s it...MORE WAITING!!! REALLY NEED MY CD!!!

I admire your willpower in not listening to the clips, don,t think I could hold off this long!!!

Sandra xx

Hya Sandra, Well, the postman scarpered a bit sharpish across my lawn this monring only posting one bill through my letter box!!

I literally made him empty his bag yesterdy just to check that it hadnt come loose from the bundle!! He usually puts an elastic band around my mail bundle!

If I can catch him tomorrow, the handcuffs are ready for a swift 'one, two, locked' action to fix him to my tree!! I told him this and he laughed and thought I was joking until I calmy explained I'm a desperate woman and desperate times lead to desperate measures!! Ha Ha!! It's a good job he knows I have a sense of humour and he knows how much I love Michael.

It's taking a hell of a lot of will power and I'm still not listening to any clips, I dont know how much longer I can hold out though.....I'm like some kind of a music junkie...I need my Gems fix!! Ha Ha!!

Tomorrow, it WILL be here tomorrow!!  All of us UK fans WILL get it tomorrow!! If I chant this long and loud enough it WILL come true it has to!!

Jennifer

Ha Ha!!!

Hi again Jennifer, I love your sense of humour!!!:):)

Looks like a couple of the girls got theirs today, so it,s looking hopeful for the rest of us.

I know when I do get my CD it will be permanently on my player for quite a long while, I love Michael and his music.

So I,m dealing with serious withdrawal symptoms here.......hmmm I may have to go buy a set of handcuffs!!!

Love Sandra xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service