From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news Pilar......thanks a million for posting   !!! :)))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

OMG! Thank you so much Pilar! Now we know why he's only doing a few shows in the near future. I wonder if it has anything to do with the symphonic aspect of the Australian tour... Leave it to me to start speculating already! lol Again, thank you so much for posting this Pilar, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

We only have this info for now... so you can speculate!!!! LOL

Just came home for lunch and saw these on FB too.  YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Pilar.

Robin in MD :)

You get a hold of him at the weekend Robin and get all the details !!!!! :))))))))))

LOL I tried before GEMS came out last year Sylvia and he would not give up any info.. So I doubt this time he would either even if I had the opportunity...You are too funny..Exciting news tho eh!!!

Exciting news indeed Robin and a great pick-me-up for the middle of winter knowing we have got that to look forward too ....yeah !!! lol.

What you should do is make out a placard and write on it:-  "Give us details - NOW - or we're NOT buying your CD !!"    Only 3 more full days to go.....are you getting excited - just a little !!!!! LOL.

I will be excited when I am on the way and the weather is going to be ok.. I hope we have good weather.  I'm anxious to go tho, yes!!! 

LOL... Oh, c'mon, he knows that the sentence is not true!!!! LOL... we will buy it even without news from now until the release date, LOL. =)

Keep them guessing though Pilar....that is what you have got to do !!!! ROFL    Don't tell him the truth even although we all know if it isn't released until next year we will forgive him and still buy as many copies as we can afford......sssssssssssshhhhhhhhh.....don't let him hear that !!!!!! LOL.

LOL

That's great news

Thanks Pilar

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service