From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gail now when I bring it up it says this title does not have a trailer...no video at all.. I downloaded it earlier when I watched it and had been rewatching it on my computer...Wonder if they removed it????

Robin in MD :)

Hi Gail, I got excited and sent it to Robin from Ca with instructions and realized the same thing, but Marie Rusova sent it to me, since she uploaded it in the video section of this site and it’s on her YouTube channel also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9DpcPbVG1o&feature=player_embedded

Baby girl, I’m still jumping up and down! Lol Thank God for YouTube, that’s all I have to say! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

I have to admit I did wonder if it should have been found and am not surprised to hear plug pulled on but I believe far too late for that to have been done Michael needs to come out with it now not try and hide till he is ready and I know what I have just said, if he ever reads, would be a red rag to a bull but they are my thoughts on it !!   Can't hide it away now Michael !!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

It isn't Michael's decision only.  He has promoters who are working on some fun things and I'm sure this was going to be part of it and maybe put out there too soon..not sure.  It was a great teaser but I think there must be one longer from the way it looked and read.  You all will be glad you waited I think....at least the little bit I know!! ;)

Thanks for information Gail and has made me feel a little better !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Gail, I am more than excited and anxious to get the CD, but what I heard is more than enough to keep me warm and content for 40 days... and counting... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada XD

P.S.: I've just realized it's not in the video section any more, but at least, the video can still be seen on Marie's channel on YouTube on the link I posted last night!

Off of youtube also :/ Someone isn't happy about it being posted I guess.....oh the computer age...OR is it just a teaser????? lol You know Michael is a jokester!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail...It all will be worth waiting for...excitement keeps building!!!

Robin in MD. :-)

Hi everyone, well the YouTube link I’ve posted earlier isn’t available any more, unfortunately. However, on the original site where it was posted:

http://www.visionmusicinc.net/Details.aspx?id=f8268688-4033-e211-a8...

...there’s a sweet little description of what was posted before:

“MICHAEL BOLTON: MOTOR CITY

For more than 50 years, the world has been grooving to the soulful, R&B and Motown music that came out of one magical studio in Hitsville, Detroit. Timeless hits like "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," "My Girl" and "What's Goin On" performed by icons like Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson and The Supremes, continue to entertain fans of every age. This music inspired a movement that lives on in the American Dream. Join Grammy award-winning singer/songwriter, Michael Bolton and friends on a journey behind the scenes, into the studios, and onto the stages, during the making of a brand new studio album. Discover the roots of Hitsville's legendary musical catalog, as we travel into the homes and hearts of the songwriters, musicians and singers who brought these songs to life.

STARRING:  Michael Bolton

So, I will go out on a lim here and speculate that the hints Michael dropped about filming a documentary in last year’s Dayton Ohio interview and the “Nail Files” party, are coming true and that we just might be getting some form of breathtaking documentary about the new album, whether on DVD or a TV special... :D This is, as usual, just speculation on my part, but the clues are pointing in that direction so I’m following them! Lol That’s it for now, just thought I’d share. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie and all photos and videos that were posted on here or FB including links to page and youtube video have been removed because it is obvious from the blocking of the initial links that someone moved too fast in publishing and as it does show in the video in a heading the words "6 episodes"  it is presumed that was only a trailer into what will be shown because it does say about visiting the artists and writers in their homes, on stage and in the studio and the trailer is called "Michael Bolton, Motor City" and it does look as though all the different little shots that were contained in the video could be expanded on greatly so that is possibly what will happen and as Gail has asked us to be patient and wait until Michael and his promoters are ready to publish Marie and Marwen Heni agreed with that and that is why everything is removed.    Was too busy last night and too excited with the video to think of sending you the script that was written below trailer.....sorry about that but at least you found and that is still there and obviously will remain until trailer put back on.  One other little piece of information I forgot to relay to you is that Orianthi is playing on the CD and you saw her in some of the shots and under her name it was written, "lead guitarist" now whether that is for whole of CD or just for particular song she is involved with don't know but she is there !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HI ALL!  WHILE SEARCHING FOR INFO ABOUT NEW CD I FOUND OUT THAT MICHAEL WILL BE ON HSN (HOME SHOPPING NETWORK) ON FEBRUARY 8, 2013 AT A CONCERT IN LAS VEGAS  THIS IS NOT CONFIRM   ACCORDING TO THE WEBSITE MICHAEL WILL PERFORM AND PROMOTE BOTH THE NEW CD AND BOOK YOU CAN ALSO PRE ORDER THE CD  IT ALSO HAS A TRACKING LISTING   HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.hsn.com/content/MichaelBolton/46?rid=3023&query=MICH...

THERE IS ALSO A PREVIEW VIDEO   THIS IS NOT CONFIRM  WAITING FOR GAIL TO CONFIRM THIS

GLORIA

Yeap ... Saw that too while watching Josh G promoting his new album as well :)) I was really surprised seeing that !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service