From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gloria, I can't find where the track listing is, nor the video.... It must be a visual thing. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gloria...very interesting!!! MB is everywhere!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for that information Gloria and JUST another we aren't told about .....are his promotion people alive or dead ???????

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Bonjour Sylvie , j'essaye de t'aider . Pour la vidéo elle est à droite elle est au dessus de la rubrique" Join the conversation " prends soin de toi . Françoise

Hi Francoise and thanks for posting above picture of sleeve of new CD and I took out my other post as I had made reference to the fact that I had previously been sent these pictures but was not 100% certain if they were real or a spoof and had decided not to show them until we had more confirmation that it was indeed the cover of the new CD and after having now checked, through Gloria's link, where it says about pre-ordering CD, this is obviously where these pictures of new CD sleeve have come from and therefore below are other two pictures which form the complete sleeve.........

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gloria. I think MB's getting a alot of promotion so far and will be by the time the CD and book both are out.  There are alot of people involved and things have to be finalized before info can be released..Just like that video the other day...but...people that are doing this for MB to me seem so far to be doing a great job. We just have to have some patience I guess as fans!!LOL We want it all now!!! Not much longer!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Sorry Robin MD have to disagree with you entirely there for Gail is doing a great, fantastic job trying her best to keep everything moving and up to date for us all........ but come on........ where are the others and where is her back up....do YOU actually see them doing anything because please tell me what it is for there isn't even anything new out on his FB page.   A show that tickets went on sale for YESTERDAY isn't even confirmed on here and that is his team doing a good job .....sorry.....but NO WAY in my book.  The venues where the shows are being held are doing a great job at promotion because that whole advert for the show in Vegas is super and when that is out to the extent it is there are no "i's" needing dotted or "t's" getting crossed not for a venue like that in Vegas for they wouldn't take the chance of promoting something like that to that extent unless it was signed, sealed and delivered.   How long do we remain patient .....until a concert is over and then we get told about it ??????    Cynicism rides again......but is the website and FB going and his promotional work will be done through other means because these aren't viable.....cost too much for the return on them so it is a slow run down till it all stops because his FB page has all, but, stopped.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Just in case some of you might wanna go see him in Vegas, the event will take place on Feb 8th at the Venetian.

I'm not going to argue here with you Sylvia..  No point.. I'm staying positive!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

The new cd is such a gorgeous cover!!! Kudos to the art team that put that together!! So classy and classic at the same time. Can't wait to rock out to Heard It Through The Grapevine when we used to do a line dance to that song a la Soul Train style...LOL Ohhhh the memories!!!!

It seems there needs to be a center "warehouse" if you will that has all of MB's doings run through it. It does appear at times that the forum/facebook are almost the last places to know about some of Michael's appearances :/ Absolutely no fault of Michael or Gail but I think it is the curse of the internet. So much info can go out so fast from anywhere!!! With Twitter that happens in nano seconds!! I MUCH APPRECIATE all the MB appearances other fans have posted when they come across info for I NEVER seem to be as fast or be everywhere as so many other fans are...so THANK YOU fans out there :))) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy R..We used to do ALL KINDS of dances like on Soul Train every week.. My best friends aunt would come show us the moves at her mom's on the weekends!! I have alot of Motown stuff packed away..CANNOT WAIT here either!!! We should have a MB Line dance going on !!ROFL :)

Robin in MD:

Robin Md....I can't stop smiling and actually laughing that such great old memories would resurface with MICHAEL'S voice being added and making brand new memories!!! Way too funny and boy does life come full circle :))) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service