From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all,
I went on the HSN website and there are pics of the CD's front and back. The set including the Bonus CD sell for $14.95 + $3.95 shipping.
Joy
NJ

So here is what we have:
Michael Bolton Ain't No Mountain High Enough CD Bundle
1) Ain't No Mountain High Enough-featuring Kelly Rowland
2) How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
3) Ain't Nothin Like The Real Thing-featuring Melanie Fiona
4) Gotta Keep Dreamin'
5) Nowhere to Run
6) The Way You Do the Things You Do
7) You Keep Me Hanging On
8) What's Going On-with Michael Lington
9) Tracks of My Tears
10) Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)
BONUS CD
SILUBIL (Raggae Version)
How Can We Be Lovers
Steel Bars
TL&T
HAISTLWY
Dock of The Bay

I just listened to that soundtrack from the Vision Music video.

MB does sing Head it Through the Grapevine for sure, so I am very surprised it's not on here!

So sorry Kathy R.!!!

Joy

NJ

Hi Joy, as I've stated earlier on this thread, it seems like the "Vision Music" trailer was for a documentary in production and I'm sure we'll hear more details after the release of Michael's book since management is prioritizing it right now. We have only  1 or 2 more weeks to wait. Hey, maybe you can ask Michael about it when you see him! :D Take care Joy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

I must have missed that! A documentary?  What is he not doing these days?  How can we keep up with the man and how does he do it all?

And yes, that's a goood idea, I can ask him about it!!

Joy

NJ

Hi Joy, Michael mentionned the documentary in passing, in the little clip from the "Nail fiels" premiere. The link is earlier on this thread, but I'm sure if you type in "Michael Bolton Nail Files" on YouTube, you can find it. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Joy, thanks for the info sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi

Where did you hear the soundtrack, i can't get it anywhere?

Thanks

Hi Daniel and glad to see you on here.....WELCOME to the forum proper.....and what Joy is referring to was a video that was released, shall we say prematurely, and the plug was pulled on it and obviously, I think like many, Joy downloaded it.....wish I had !!! LOL   Believe it may be released later on ...have to wait and see !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I was able to download it too LOL...Hopefully we will get that one also..Maybe on a bonus track or something!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Daniel,

Nice to see you back, I was about to ask the same question, but as I see, looks like Joy and Robin are the only two with it for now. Would like to see it on the CD as well.

Have a Great Day!

Kellie

Ok I cant read this whole thread but wanted to be sure you got the email with the hsn info a nd be sure you knew tickets were available for those interested in going to the hsn concert. Info was in cluded in a link in the email. Gail

We did get emails about this HSN event Gail.Thanks for checking in..

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service