From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all, I was just doing a little research about “Somethin’ outta nothin’” and found this link to Walter Afanasieff’s web site:

http://www.walterafanasieff.com/news.html

There’s only the mention of the collaboration between Walter, Michael, Lamont Dozier and Scott Bruzenak, but it does say for Michael’s upcoming album. That’s why I question the track listing we got. That’s it for now. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Maybe like the "Classics" there are going to be two CD's of Motown music eventually !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

"Michael Bolton concert to launch HSN marketing push

Michael Bolton HSN
Alterna2 via Wikimedia Commons

Bolton performing in Barcelona.

Staff            Tampa Bay Business Journal

A live concert featuring singer Michael Bolton on Feb. 8 will kick off a multi-concert marketing deal between HSN and The Venetian Las Vegas.

The partnership will include quarterly HSN Live concerts and room packages at The Venetian and The Palazzo for HSN customers via TV, HSN.com and HSN Mobile, a written statement said.

Financial terms of the partnership were not disclosed.

Multi-channel retailer HSN (NASDAQ: HSNI) is based in St. Petersburg."

Hi folks and found above article to do with concert from HSN in Vegas !! :)  Heading not coming out, don't understand why for when  I look it is there but when save it disappears but it says : "Michael Bolton concert to launch HSN marketing push"

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

This link is one Michael has retweeted from HSN showing the accommodation and deals available from The Venetian for the show on 8th February.  It looks absolutely fabulous and I must say I think the prices, for what you are getting, are pretty terrific and wish I was somewhere around Vegas !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a link to Michael and Melanie Fiona singing, "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" on the Today Show which Michael appeared in as part of his promotional tour for his book and CD on 30th January.   Link is also over in Promotions thread.

http://rocnation.com/2013/01/melanie-fiona-and-michael-bolton-perfo...

Hi Folks and I just want to report that I have received an e-mail from Amazon UK, because I registered for an alert when Michael's CD became available for pre-order through them, but the cost is extortionate so much so I am going to attempt to get onto them and ask them what they are playing at for they are retailing it at £18.36.  Amazon US has it on pre-order for $11.88 which, when converted to pounds sterling is £7.56;  Amazon UK is more than £10 dearer....anybody else think like me that is ridiculous or a mistake ???    To let you know also that Barnes & Noble have it on pre-order for $9.83, obviously, cheaper than Amazon.

Hi Sylvia, did you check if it said "import"? Other than that, it would be ridiculous, but maybe it's a mistake and if you can, you should write to them. As far as B&N, maybe it's cheaper there, but we've learned that it's only in the U.S., so it's not like we can all take advantage. Good luck with amazon.co.uk. While I’m at it, I think the link Christopher found belongs in here too so I’ll put it here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/aint-no-mountain-high-enough/id59...

This is a link to ITunes, where U.S. residents can hear samples off the new album. That’s the only place we know of, so far who offers them. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Folks and below is article I have picked up through topix on Michael's new CD...................

"DMN Newswire--2013-2-1--Multiple Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter Michael Bolton has tracked material at Ocean Way Recording for his forthcoming album, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," with fellow Grammy-winner, engineer Dave Reitzas. 

The new album follows the success of 2011's all-star collaborations, "Gems -- The Duets Collection."

Recording engineer/mixer Dave Reitzas commented, "Working with Michael is really a great studio experience.  He is the consummate pro and inspires the best performances from his musicians."

Ocean Way

Pictured (L-R) in Ocean Way's famed Studio B are Nate Morton, drums; Eric Daniels, keys; Paul Mirkovich, producer, keys; Wesley Seidman, second engineer; (foreground front) Dave Reitzas, recording engineer, and Michael Bolton; Mikey Wright, band technician; Sasha Krivtsov, bass; and Justin Derrico, guitar.  Photo by David Goggin."

To the side of picture it does say that album will be released on 26th February, but haven't picked that up.

Thanks for finding and sharing this Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for photo and article, Sylvia!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thank you Sylvia for all the information of Michael , can't wait for his new CD , it will be the great one as ever ,number one hit so happy :))

Take care, thida from thailand ,xx

Hi Thida, were you able to listen to the samples of the new CD? I've posted the link to ITunes higher up on this thread, but if you don't have access to ITunes, here is the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Ddigital...

The ITunes samples are much longer if you have the choice, but the Amazon ones are good too. Take care Thida. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service