From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael is #1 in the pop tributes list with Amazon...yipeeeeeeeeeeee !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia and YIPPEE is right!!!!!!

Katht T. :-):-):-):-)

Hey Sylvia, number 1 even before the release? Très cool, I love it! Thanks for the report, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

GREAT news Sylvia...thanks :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Gail, thanks for that article: not a bad review! Take care Gail and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks again Gail....sounds like ANOTHER fan has been born...lol  Love the peoples surprise when they realize what a FANTASTIC voice has and they have been missing it all this time. Better late than never to become a Bolton fan :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have listen to ten mp3 tracks to get and idea of the new CD but of those ten tracks HITTGV was not one of them. Could this song be on another release?

Hey Jimmy, may I ask how you've heard of "Heard it through the grapevine"? Have you heard it on the "Vision Music" video? I know that on that trailer, we heard HITTG and "Money" and they're not listed on the new CD, but maybe we'll have the answers on those during the HSN show Friday night, I hope so anyway. I'm guessing we won't know anything before that. You're not the only one wondering about that one! Only 2 more days to wait. Take care Jimmy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvi Qc Canada 

I haven't heard HITTG Sylvie but as I said before Michael mentions the song in his book and that he recorded it for his new album. Such a mystery and I hope we solve it soon :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, girlfriend, I think we'll need to find you a new nickname... ;D Sweetie,I'd sent you the audio of the "Vision Music" trailer in an E-mail on January 17 (containing Michael singing HITTG) and you thanked me for it on January 22nd... I'm getting concerned about your memory girl... Either that, or too many concerts/TV appearances etc left you on Cloud 9 for too long and the altitude is going to your head! lol Take care Kathy and hope you've gotten some rest before you come back in... :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Lol.... Sylvie thanks for ringing my memory on the song snippets and all the dates! Guilty as charged. You can't even imagine what my month has been like. Incredible and sad and hectic would be just the tip of the iceberg! I still haven't rested yet and I don't see that happening for at least another week :/ I think I will sleep the month of March!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service