From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for that article Gail and so lovely to read that Michael is helping the Motown Museum financially, through the show, for first time I have heard that mentioned !! :)

Hi Jimmy and yes we have been discussing that over in the other thread for the review of the book and CD and wondering if different versions are going to be released as with "Gems" or if certain releases are going to contain bonus tracks as we know have happened with previous releases both here in the UK and in the States;  I am taking as a hint that it is possible that is going to happend because Amazon UK is still showing their pre-order CD as being an import...why (?)....because the UK's CD will not be released on 26th February but later.   All in the melting pot and will need to just wait and see !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia....do you have a split personality for you have signed off twice???  I better go to bed. This is how I got feisty writing last night.....writing too late!! LOL Goodnight Sylvia Sylvia :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Kathy think you have hit the nail on the head.....that is what has been up with me all these years and I didn't know !!!!!!! ROFL.

Maybe a case of, in reverse, you get feisty when up late and I just make mistakes when up too early......night, night Kathy !!! :)

Sylvia, Sylvia     Your Your wee wee Scottish Scottish friend friend (now we have an echo for the gremlins are about !!! )

27, 27 !!!! LOL, LOL.

Now I finally understand how you are able to put all these information together and no wonder you sometimes get confused due to organize your different Sylvias:

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 27 fb

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 27 twitter

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 27 MB Forums

ROFL, Astrid

LOL Astrid but there is something not quite right for I cannot get my "signature" on Twitter for it is far too long so that has to be cut down to the "Wee One" when I still have enough room to put that in and that doesn't happen very often because of the monologues I attempt to send on Twitter.....for some reason it just spits them back out at me;   I do not understand why I cannot be allowed at least 300 characters instead of just, what is it, 131 ..??????  LOL.

LOL....300 Sylvia...I don't think so!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Did anyone notice the sound quality or was it just me of Michael's HSN concert. You would think the concert would have been CD quality as it wasn't. to me. Most women wouldn't care as long as they could see Michael.. The  sound wasn't stereo more like mono to me and that is a bummer to me. My sound system is 5.1 surround sound and CD's sound great that I have played of Michael's. Michael's Hitsville CD will sound much better  if you dare to compare when you get it a copy it  will hit all speakers whether its 5 or 10 speaker system. Thanks for letting me vent about this and yes Debbie my one word for the concert is great!

Think you have answered that one yourself Jimmy just by using the word "women and Michael" in the same sentence !!!!! LOL.    I can't really compare it to CD quality because I had to listen to it on my laptop which obviously doesn't give the best quality of sound at the best of times but as I had on my earphones too (didn't want to disturb the neighbours at 1.00/2.00 a.m.) and had it going full blast, it sounded fantastic, to me !!!! lol.  I have got to just say it is the POWER of Michael's voice that is so wonderful and to a large extent remarkable when you consider he is nearly 60 for not many can hold onto that power when they get near there....Sinatra had even started to lose it at 60 as too a lot of others; that boy sure looks after his voice and thank goodness for all of us that he does !!! :)

Hey Jimmy, I know nothing but maybe that was done on purpose so people wouldn't be inclined to copy or record it? I did notice certain sounds were staticky and there was a lot of reverb, but in my case, just to be able to hear Michael in such an incredible show, when I'm usually excluded for being in Canada, works for me! What was your favorite part of the show Jimmy? Personally, in the talking parts, I really enjoyed that Michael established the fact that he got most of the artists/songwriters' blessing on his choices and though the Valerie Simpson duet was a highlight, I think everyone agrees on Smokey still smokin'! :D It's okay to vent Jimmy, you're just expressing an opinion. Take care Jimmy and have a great week. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sylvie, totally agree with u! The Track of my Tears sang with Smokey definitely stole the show. That was fantastic! Je t'embrasse de loin :) - Nic

Sylvie you are right Smokey sang very well with Michael, so that is my favorite part. Lets include the fact 10,000  copies of his new CD were sold during the hour. I would like to know the total becuase it had to be more after the concert. Hugs to you Sylvie,have a blessed week and I believe you are right about the sound thanks.

Me & Janis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service