From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gloria, thanks a lot for those links. I just E-mailed Gail to ask if she knew of other places to buy the CD. Hopefully, it'll pop up on Amazon as an import. Take care Gloria and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Gloria!!

Robin in MD :)

Florin,

Thanks for finding that info!! We have all been waiting and wondering about those 2 songs!!

Mystery solved...........

Joy

NJ

Icon of a happy woman with headphones

on smiling, eyes closed.......she is in MB music land!

Thanks for the links Gloria !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sorry it has taken me a bit but just got an answser on this.  This is the Australian release of the new album.  They tell me the release date is 4/26.  The track listing is:

Ain't No Mountain High Enough - feat. Delta Goodrem

How Sweet it is (To Be Loved By You)

Ain't Nothin Like the Real Thing - feat. Melanie Fiona

Gotta Keep Dreaming

Nowhere to Run

The Way You Do the Things You Do

You Keep Me Hanging On

What's Going On

Tracks of My Tears

Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)

Money (That's What I Want) feat. Orianthi

Somethin' Out of Nothin'

I'm not sure where else it can be bought but thinking wherever fans in Australia buy there music online and it should eventually be on amazon.com.

Thanks a million Gail and that answers why it isn't showing up on the US Amazon site !!   Thanks Gail !! :)

Thanks a bunch Gail!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Gail, thanks for the info sweetie. I'll be keeping an ear on Amazon, though I'll probably still hold out to find out what's on the U.K. version. Take care Gail and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Thanks for the info, Gail. I will be watching for it on Amazon as well.
Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

UPDATE...now being told the release date is 5/3!!  ;)

Thanks Florin,

This version has the song "Money" on it, the US version I have purchased from Target does not have it, but does have Somethin' Out Of Nothin'.

I will just have to order this one too! LOL

Have a Great Day!

Kellie

Below is link into Michael singing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" with Delta Goodrem .  When you go into link you will see small square picture of MB, below main one of Delta, and if you click on that song should play. 

http://dgoodremgeek.tumblr.com/post/49586434491/clairelou1990-micha...#

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service