From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the update! I'll need help to hear it, but it's really good to hear the U.K. version  of the CD wasn't an urban myth... :D I've contacted an E-mail address I got on Leona's site sometime last week or the week before but never got a reply either. Thanks for keeping an eye on things, take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Another link into Michael and Leona Lewis singing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and this is from one of Leona's pages.  

http://leonadaily.net/2013/09/20/exclusive-listen-to-aint-no-mounta...

Twitter is starting to buzz with it and here is a tweet to which Michael has replied.......

Michael Bolton     @mbsings                2h       

: what a cover!! ... Amazing voices,perfect song.” Leona is such a phenomenal singer! Love our duet!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi everyone, I found the duet on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pn-f394qOM

In case it's easier this way. Thanks for the other links though Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Won't play here Sylvie on copyright grounds so don't know where it has come from.    Yesterday there was another one uploaded and it was removed by the uploader obviously told by youtube breaking copyright.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I don't know what to tell you sweetie, the YouTube link  plays for me, though Kathy Tulsa did tell me it doesn't play for her, but that might have to do with her phone. In any case, there are options for everyone so it's all good. Take care Sylvia and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Picked up this tweet and thought some might be interested !!   Have retweeted to MB see if we get any news about definite date when Leona's people putting out news about his CD....I am a trier to try and get this date, aren't I ......LOL

Leona Lewis     @LeonaLewisForum 6m       

The track featuring Leona is on Michael Bolton's forthcoming album, due out at the end of the year! Make sure you buy it for a HQ version!

Still plenty of buzz on Twitter and have a feeling if it comes out as single it stands every chance of going to No. 1 and here is another link whereby you can listen to it and believe even easier still......hope you all enjoy !!!! :)

http://leonalewisfans.tumblr.com/post/61870868441/listen-leona-lewi...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

same songs in so many versions,

new album with same songs, that's a shame

getting tired already from Michael.

Sorry for saying this but he is doing the same for 10 years already.

Thanks

Get what you mean Daniel and with all these different versions with popular singers in different countries is almost getting to look a bit mercenary and don't believe an exceptionally good move, certainly not to keep on doing, on MB's part.   To hope possibly will get away from that theme and maybe next album will be all new material with just one CD released worldwide at same time......be nice to go back to that instead of trying to appeal to different music charts in different countries, yeah, just appeal to all the MICHAEL BOLTON FANS in different countries....don't have to hear him singing with all these different people for his voice is enough; far, far better than half of those he picks to sing along with: let's get back to "Soul Provider" and "Time, Love & Tenderness" !!!!!!! :)

Hi Sylvia and Daniel, well first, I’m not sure this is Michael’s doing, but possibly the record company. They’re in it for the money and apparently, it’s working for them. We’ve heard in the past that Michael  wanted to work with a lot of people and maybe, schedule-wise, this was the best option possible for now. One of my friends heard there might be a German  version with Helene Fischer too. I’m not particularly thrilled to chase after several versions and can’t always afford it, but one thing we have to remember is that no one is twisting our arm to buy all these different versions, no one. Michael is so busy these days that maybe that’s his way of giving us something a little different to help us wait, while working on something completely different that might take a bit longer. I know nothing... Take care guys and have a great week. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hello sylvia ,

Well say and i agreed with you ! thank you for the links about MB , i never get tired of him whatever he sings because i'm the one of

his true fan :)) hugs , thida :)

Hi Thida and have you listened to the new version of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" with Michael and Leona Lewis because this one will be on the UK version of the CD and I hope you like it ??? :)   Can I ask you Thida which version was it that you managed to buy in Thailand is it the USA one with Kelly Rowland or the Australian one with Delta Goodrem ???   I hope you are enjoying listening to the new CD for it is great, isn't it, and I can't wait for it to be released here in the UK......see where it goes in the charts.....No. 1 ......:)

Hello sylvia,

Thank you for your message , Yes , i did listened to the new version of ANMHE , i liked it and Leona she have a great voice too :)

The one i bough here in Thailand it is the version from the Australien with Delta Goodrem , it;s great too , i like all the songs in there , so i hope you will get the new version in the UK soon , and enjoy it ,LOL, 

Take care , Hugs, thida,:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service