From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Thida and hope so too for UK version.....have heard 14th October, will wait and see !!! :)   Love Delta's version also !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Link into article about Leona Lewis but it does also mention her involvement with Michael and will put translation of it below.

http://www.actuanews.fr/Leona-Lewis-Ecoutez-son-duo-avec-Michael-Bo...

Translation.....

"Leona Lewis: Listen to her duet with Michael Bolton!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 08:39

While she announced last week the release date of his album Christmas, Leona Lewis reveals her duet with Michael Bolton on the resumption of the title "Aint No Mountain High Enough". Check it out on ActuaNews.fr

Leona Lewis: Listen to her duet with Michael Bolton!

The return of Leona Lewis is done gradually, ella announced last week that his Christmas album will be released on December 2. The disk shall consist of classics with Motown sounds and unreleased tracks. The first extract of this future album is expected to be unveiled in November.

This week the young Englishwoman unveils a Duet with American singer Michael Bolton on the resumption of the title "Aint No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye, dating back to the 1960s. This piece will be included on the UK version of the album by Michael Bolton. This Motown/Soul song perfectly puts the voice of Leona Lewis in value and thus announces the color of his future project."
At foot of article is a link into the MP3 of the song and also other piece of news I picked up on Twitter and it was a tweet from someone asking Michael if what they had heard was true about the single with Leona being released on 14th October.
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Merci pour l'article Sylvia! lol Let us know if you hear anything more, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thought would pop this tweet onto here as it does concern the album we are talking about on this thread.  This is a tweet Michael has put out asking us to check the new promotion for "Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Hitsville, USA" on iTunes and here is the tweet.........

Michael Bolton @mbsings 1h1 hour ago

Check out the new promotion for !!

As a follow on from above here is what has been posted on Michael's official page on FB .....

"Check it out everyone! iTunes is doing a special promotion for the next week of my Hitsville album so grab it now if you don't have it already and we'll see you on the road singing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" very soon! @iTunesMusic"

As a BTW I am laughing to myself for I just thought when coming back in here again that I bet I get some of you really going and when you see title of thread you think it is going to be about a new CD.....well.....sorry folks, but it AIN'T !!!!!!! LOL.  I have got a sick sense of humour, haven't I ???? lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Another footnote on two posts above and it is that I have checked iTunes and it would appear this promotion relates to the USA site as it concerns the USA version of the album so if anyone from the States wants to share with us exactly what the promotion is please do so !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service