From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wee One,

I have not laughed out loud today, thanks!!!!
I have sat here looking out my patio door at my flowers, Ash and I took several CAT Naps, she could train me well, lol!!!! I want to be a well kept cat in my next life!!!!!!!
Maybe tomorrow I will figure all of this out, I just know on my internet on my cell phone, which is all I have, what you sent me will not play, it says ERROR.
And, I do not know what they are called but surely they would have came after us by now, don't you think??????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy in Tulsa :+))

Oh thank you ladies for the heads up on Kelly performing with Michael in Newport!! That will be beautiful. Sounds like it is going to be a WONDERFUL concert!!! Can't wait :)))

Congrats Sylvia in getting a tweet reply AND a thank you from Michael on twitter!!! The Wee One  T WEE ts!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for your congrats. Kathy LAFD for it sure was a total surprise and a lovely moment begorra !! :))))))))   Is that by chance ANOTHER nom de plume or are you really saying we all know now the Wee One tWEEts so she is a TWITterer.....I laugh everytime I see that word, twitter for I am not to sure if the person who thought up wasn't aware or, was having the biggest laugh of all, in knowing what the slang meaning of "twit" is here in the UK and in particular Scotland !! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend and the Confusion Illusionist, the Wee Weporter and the tWEEt Twitterer

Yep...Sylvia...add another name...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy in CA-You will LOVE KELLY with the show. I've really enjoyed her this year at the shows I've seen.  She's got an amazing voice.  And the chemistry is great between MB and Kelly on stage..

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin Md....I can't wait to hear Michael with Kelly!!! I thought he was great with...omg...the Australian singer...her name escapes me!!!! And I don't feel like looking it up either!!! lol Her ex-boy friend was Nick Jonas...and her name is??? Blank!!! Well you know who I mean!!!! Hope I remember to get to the concert!!!! THAT is not even funny....as I sit here and scold myself!! I am stalling hoping her mane pops into my mind :/ .....Still blank....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy and Sylvia, did I miss something about MB re-tweeting Sylvia?  I guess it must have been before the Ron Pope tweet because that's the last one that's still on the main page here. I should check him out btw, I have no idea who he is. Break a leg with your FB Kathy. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Michael sent me the tweet on 7th July as he was flying home from Russia Sylvie and I just haven't said anything about but as Kathy T mentioned having seen it believe only polite to give acknowledgement to and a little bit of detail as to how it came about !! :)

Here is a link to the first song I ever heard Ron Pope singing and I fell in love with it and visit youtube often and listen to as well as having a few downloaded to my iTunes.....hope you enjoy Sylvie !!! :)

http://youtu.be/mCLoQnolBt4

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvie...I just read about the tweet in Kathy in Tulsa's comment to Sylvia. So I didn't start any rumors....only the truth from me :) LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, you see, I'm not on Twitter so I have no idea who sent what to whom and I don't check the main page every day so I guess I miss out. BTW, the Australian singer's name  you were looking for is Delta Goodrem. Take care sweetie and I'll very much look forward to your review of 8/3. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I am not on twitter either Sylvie that is why I said I read it in Kathy Tulsa's comment :) And yes...Delta's name finally came to me!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvie when Michael does tweets one after the other, as he can do, you would have to be looking at the main page at that precise moment to catch them and that is why, in that knowledge, if Michael has done a "retweet", which shows that he wants his fans to see that tweet, then I bring it over here so that those, like yourself who are not on Twitter, definitely see !! :)   On the tweet I received I believe it would have disappeared almost as soon as sent for MB did quite a few tweets on his flight home but I am not even 100% sure that it would ever have appeared in the box on the main page as it was not a stand alone tweet it was part of a conversation and too just because you are on Twitter doesn't mean you see all tweets from and to people....in some instances a bit of searching has to be done to locate tweets and a lot depends if they follow you or you follow them.....it is not a straightforward process as on here or even as on FB to see things because, believe it or not, there is a slight, ever so slight, element of privacy !!

I am sorry that one sentence I meant to write has ended up as a monologue BUT .....you know me and to be perfectly honest I don't know how I ever get messages sent out on Twitter when you only have, what is it, 140 characters and I  know, I just know, you will believe me when I say I have yet to achieve a perfect tweet on the first go....I have always got to go back and change or delete stuff and as I don't know short forms for texting it ends up a hodge-podge of nothing....I am just awfully glad MB is tolerant and he understands "Scottish Twitter Speak" !! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

P.S.   Had put in reply to you Kathy about Delta's name and then spotted answer had already been given by Sylvie and that is why a delete from here will have popped up !! :)   YWSF  27 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service