Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doh!! I would love to come to New York Helena, but sadly, its just not possible.

The money isnt an issue, its the fact that I'm not supposed to fly due to the air pressure changes on my legs could cause severe pain for me for the entire duration of the flight. I did think about chartering a private jet and paying for an anaesthetist to keep me asleep during the flight or having an epidural put in place for the trip!!

I did once tell Michael that I would willingly fly and put up with the pain if he came over to the UK to collect me! Strange how he's never taken me up on my suggestion??

I wish I drank alcohol, becasue perhaps I could spend the flight drunk and unconscious!! Ha Ha!!

One day, maybe, one day, but until then, I'll have to nominate someone to attend and misbehave on my behalf. *sigh*sigh* because my wings are well and truly clipped!!

Love Jennifer XXX

Jennifer,

I'm sorry that flying is not possible for you.  How about coming here on a ship like the QE2?  Guess...you have to hit the lottery to travel on that ship...next time suggest that to Michael...LOL!

Well...you can always start to drink....it's never too late...LOL!!!

Well we can have Juliet, along with Eileen, myself and anyone else, start a convention here.  Don't know how much work is involved, but guess you can give us pointers.  I think Juliet is helping you out with the September one....if I'm not mistaken, so she will already have experience!

Helena...xx..

Hi

Songs I would like to hear at a concert here in SWITZERLAND:

ANYTHING OF THESE TWO SWEET GUYS:

Hi Silvy,

What a beautiful picture - thanks so much for sharing with us.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Helena, have you got someone spying on me in my house??

I've been looking at cruises today and was looking at the cruises to the USA only this afternoon!! Spooky!!

Maybe the possibility of booking a 2 month  'around the world' type of cruise, but was concerned that as soon as I booked it, Michael would book a concert in the UK and that I'd miss it!!

What to do, what to do???

Alcohol might be the next best thing. Sylvia, what does ouzo taste like? Got any spare?

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

No problem - I'll send you down a bottle ......I'll roll it down the M8 to Spaghetti Junction and then onto the M1 - have I got it right ??? -

Ouzo actually tastes like aniseed.....it is very much like Pernod, although a stronger flavour and just a "little" bit of a stronger drink too !!!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oooh, Pernod and black used to be my drink years ago, so I might like it.

I'm sure it wil find its way here if you just write To the Essex bird' on the label!! Ha Ha!!

Ha Ha!!  Just laughing becasue whenever I got out to a function, I always in the raffle and just before christmas, I won a bottle of Cinnzano and that was the first alcoholic drink I ever tried. Cinnzano and lemonade. I won a bottle of whisky and a litre of vodka too that same night!!

I'll chill my glases in anticipation then. Will it be long? Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer, Hi Juliet,

Are you still planning on having a UK Reception this year....well you know how I said I'd like to attend..... but you pair are scaring me now......I think I've got some catching up to do to be able to think of myself as a "wild one"!!!!  lol.  In the ouzo, blackcurrant is nice  Jennifer but Juliet, how could you see any guys, let alone their hairy chests, after that much Pernod !!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Juliet,

Good to hear about the reception - look forward to more details.....and does it mean Juliet, being an ex cop, you've still got a wee bit of clout so if any of us do get into trouble, you can get us off ?????  LOL.

Sylvia.  Wee Scottish friend.

No my dear.....you know that saying "Great minds think alike"....so guess we had the same idea!!  I went on a carribean cruise years ago, so guess the idea of Queen Mary 2 came to my mind.  :)

Wow, two months sounds like a long time!  Maybe a shorter cruise is better....

I can use a drink, but I'm at work now....maybe later when I'm home....LOL!!

Helena...x...

How about Michael doing Warm&Tender Love at a concert. I'd love that one that's for sure&Oh! yeah! "These Arms of Mine" by Otis Redding.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin CA,

Agree with you on "These Arms of Mine" - forgot all about that one - definitely ONE for Michael !!!!  :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service