Talent Show - BOLT OF TALENT with info on follow on Asian Dream Tour.

Michael is holding a talent show in Asia with entries coming from Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Philippines in conjunction with Star World Asia and Fox TV.  Here are posters, plus link to video, advertising show as well as an article which gives more detailed information of exactly what the competition involves, hopes to achieve and what is on offer.

https://www.facebook.com/STAR.World.Asia/videos/10155249035239577/

http://worldscreen.com/tvasia/star-world-commissions-michael-bolton...

Views: 7439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Star World Asia have posted below comment with video to their FB page about tomorrow's show which comes from Taiwan.  Hope, hope, sound works on video but if not please pop over to FB.

Taiwan! Are you ready to support Taiwan contestants Holly Lou 羅維真and 張粹方 Dena Chang with Michael Bolton on Bolt of Talent on STAR World Asia at 9.30pm | 8.30pm JKT/BKK/VN

#BOT #BoltOfTalent #MichaelBolton

After third attempt at bringing over sound is now working for me so crossing fingers it continues .... don't understand what problem us, no idea !!! :(  It is on mute initially but bar is there if you click on centre arrow to start video it comes up and you can activate sound.   Maybe that is the trick for I have tried to bring it over with sound playing automatically and maybe that is what you can't do..... will need to watch next time !!! lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia!  Nice try but still no sound  I have download the video from facebook  hopefullly there will be audio  here is the video

Please let me know it there is any problems

gloria

Attachments:

Gloria, OMG thank you so much! I can't tell you if it works because I'm having computer problems, but thank you so much for sharing it: at least I've downloaded it. :D Take good care Gloria and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Gloria and thanks for link and yes it works okay !!! :)  Do not know why that bottom bar keeps disappearing but just to say if you do go along the bottom to the very right hand side the "white ball" for sound does appear and you can push it up to give you the sound ... hasn't gone completely but obviously something very wrong with their embedded code system.  

Thanks again Gloria !!! :)

Star World Asia has shared a video of the two contestants, Holly Lou and Dena Chang singing from this week's episode of Bolt of Talent and they are asking that you vote for your favourite on their FB page.  Hope link works ok for everyone ... crossing fingers !!!

https://www.facebook.com/STAR.World.Asia/videos/10155711833259577/

Star World Asia have shared a set of pics from yesterday's episode of Bolt of Talent and have created an album in the Gallery of the pics and have included some that were shared by Michael himself during filming.   Here is link to album and here once again is pic of Michael just before he left hotel in Taiwan of him holding his "wee friend nemo" in his little goldfish bowl.

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/bolt-of-talent-taiwan-sea...

Michael has posted below to his FB page giving links to Holly Lou and Dena Chang singing TLT in the Taiwan episode of show.

"Taiwan was a magical experience! Check out my photos on Instagram and listen to the new versions we made of #TimeLoveandTenderness hope you enjoy!!

http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1273958151?ls=1&app=itunes

http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1273957599?ls=1&app=itunes"

Here goes ..... will try again to put in videos Star World Asia have posted of moment in show when Michael approaches the two contestants and firstly it is Dena Chang and she is sitting singing to a group of children at her sister's art class that she holds for kiddies and looks as though in a converted shop which has a complete glass frontage and you see Michael walk in the door and stand and listen to her and then when she has finished they all applaud ......

Second is Holly Lou who is sitting playing keyboard and singing and she is sitting in what looks like a wine bar/shop and Sandra Riley Tang and others are there listening to her and Michael walks in the door and leans on the counter and listens to her.

Just to say bottom bar is missing again but when I've gone along to just before right hand corner, at bottom, the "bubble" comes up for the sound and you can push it up for sound to come in ..... obviously I do hope this work for some if not all and sorry folks for the carry on with the sound but again I have attempted to bring these videos over four times and still not working and certainly have never encountered anything like when transferring an embedded code so no idea what to attempt next.

Hi Sylvia!  Thanks for the videos  Again no sound but i have found a way for the sound  Put your mouse over video and right click a bubble will pop up the says  play, unmute and show video url  Click unmute and play video  you will get sound  You can click show video url  copy url and paste to your browser and go there  you can then download it   These videos are from facebook   if anyone does not know how to download videos from facebook let me know i can give you instructions  no software required and it is free 

Thanks again for the videos

Gloria

Hi Gloria, you can download videos from any Facebook page? If so, I would love to have some instructions. I know I'll need visual help, but that would be fantastic: thanks for the tip! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie! I sent you a pm with the instructions  Hope it will be helpful

Gloria

Thanks a lot Gloria, much appreciated. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service