Talent Show - BOLT OF TALENT with info on follow on Asian Dream Tour.

Michael is holding a talent show in Asia with entries coming from Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Philippines in conjunction with Star World Asia and Fox TV.  Here are posters, plus link to video, advertising show as well as an article which gives more detailed information of exactly what the competition involves, hopes to achieve and what is on offer.

https://www.facebook.com/STAR.World.Asia/videos/10155249035239577/

http://worldscreen.com/tvasia/star-world-commissions-michael-bolton...

Views: 7439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has just sent this tweet with pic of himself in radio station doing interview:

radio interview with DJ Joey today for sneak peek of contestants songs

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Another tweet but this one comes with no pic but a "sad faced" emoticon ... lol 

Loving all the contestants of don't wanna decide on one!!! 😩

Here is another ....... Michael has posted this to his FB page.   Pic shows him sitting with caramel iced latte raised in "cheers" gesture and here is comment along with: 

"Caramel iced latte getting me through the day!"

Truly believe Michael is thoroughly enjoying this "adventure" and great to see .... wonder if we will get a 5th tweet or post to FB for JUST day 3 !!! LOL

Thanks for all updates and descriptions Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has sent tweet mentioning Bolt of Talent but pic comes from Fox Gala Dinner for APOS2017 which was held in Bali and shows him with Nicholas Tse, Cindy Sirinya and Dr. Albert Yu-Min Lin from the National Geographic.  Here is tweet

So ready for my new series!! Loved meeting this talented bunch of the

Michael has just sent this tweet:

Just landing in Manila for the next leg of feeling good 😃

Michael has shared a pic and comment on his Instagram account of him holding a goldfish bowl with his little friend "nemo" swimming about....it is a great one !!! :)  Taken just before he left Taiwan.  Sorry can't post comment over but can't copy and paste from Instagram but what Michael says is:  "My little friend in Taipei. Nice to meet u! See you next time!"  Then he has hashtags of #Nemo #goldfish #friendlypets

https://instagram.com/p/BTleWdjl2vM/

He has shared this pic on FB and here is comment placed there

"What a friendly little fish! Would be nice to have pets but tough on the road. Do you have any cute critter companions???"

Day 5  BTW Michael's team are calling it Day 1 because day 1 in Manila but I'm keeping it to the # of days in Bolt of Talent.!!! lol

Michael has sent below tweet with pic of himself and his co-host in Manila, Morissette, and they are standing in front of the Monument to Jose Rizal where his remains are enshrined.  It is in what is called the Rizal Park and it is the largest urban park in Asia.  Jose Rizal was a national hero who was executed in 1896 and his death sparked the Philippine Revolution, of 1896, against the Kingdom of Spain.  Pic is quite a close up of Michael and Morissette with the Monument standing between both of them in the background.  You can see the edges of the umbrellas shielding them from the sun and Michael is waving a hello to the camera.  Just for information and so people don't get mixed up but Morissette is a Fillipina singer and her full name is Johanne Morissette Daug Amon not to be confused with Alanis Morissette who she is probably named after as she was born in 1996.

Here is Michael's tweet and pic:

Hello from me & my lovely cohost braving the summer heat in search of local…

:

Michael also sent this tweet a little earlier with no pic but think speaks for itself !!! LOL  Emoticon is a smiling face with a pair of dark sunglasses on.

So tough waking up today!! Maybe I can keep sleeping behind my sunglasses 😎

A little aside for have picked up this short video of Michael and Sandra Riley Tang who was his co-host in Taiwan singing Jack Sparrow and it sounds PRETTY, PRETTY darn good !!! :)

https://instagram.com/p/BTibrQbhfXV/

Couple of pics of Michael arriving in Manila yesterday.  They come courtesy of Ariel Fernandez through Global News Thailand.  They show Michael at airport and looks like just coming through arrivals gate.  

Thanks for all pic descriptions Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service