Talent Show - BOLT OF TALENT with info on follow on Asian Dream Tour.

Michael is holding a talent show in Asia with entries coming from Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Philippines in conjunction with Star World Asia and Fox TV.  Here are posters, plus link to video, advertising show as well as an article which gives more detailed information of exactly what the competition involves, hopes to achieve and what is on offer.

https://www.facebook.com/STAR.World.Asia/videos/10155249035239577/

http://worldscreen.com/tvasia/star-world-commissions-michael-bolton...

Views: 7439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for finding and sharing Gail, thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for the article Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Three lovely pics of Michael when he was at EAZYfm 105.5 radio station in Bangkok for interview which have been shared by Napasanun C who is the girl who interviewed him.  First pic shows him with Napasanun in interview and other two have been taken at radio station with employees.

Day 1  =  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia  Day 14  =  Bolt of Talent

Michael has sent below tweet with pic of himself standing in the KLCC Park.  It is a beautiful pic and it has been taken looking down on Michael and a girl, from the film crew, holding an umbrella over him and you can see she has a walkie talkie in her hand.  The area has beautiful raised flower beds and walk ways are slabbed but with grass in between a lot of the slabs (wouldn't like to mow that unless it is all artificial !!! lol)  Glimpse of Petronas Twin Towers is correct for way in distance you can see one of them in between buildings where Michael is standing and they themselves look pretty impressive structures to say the least.  Here is tweet and pic:

Catching my first glimpse of the impressive towers on of in…

Another tweet and pic from Michael and this one shows him in the Publika Gallery (shopping mall) with film crew and looks like body guards all around. Michael is standing giving thumbs out to film crew either side of him Here is tweet and pic:

thanks for playing my song on cue!! What a warm welcome to my first visit to

For info it was HCWBL that Healy Macs, an Irish pub, was playing.

Michael has sent tweet with pic of himself and Sandra Riley Tang who is his co-host for Kuala Lumpur in the Publika Gallery where they are walking along being filmed.  Here is tweet

This one!! Too much fun. Think I make her laugh.

Thanks always for all descriptions Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Super article on Morissette working with Michael on Bolt of Talent:

http://entertainment.mb.com.ph/2017/05/11/morissette-gets-her-bolt-on/

Here is transcription:

Morissette Amon has gone a long way since the time I would bump into her at TV5 years ago. (Baby biritera pa lang siya nu’n!)

Her current stint on ABS-CBN – particularly as one of “ASAP” Birit Queens – proves how talented she is. (Mana siguro sa akin, chos!)

Just recently, Star World handpicked her as co-host of multi-awarded international singer Michael Bolton for the reality show, “Bolt Of Talent.” (Ako, parang gusto ko sa Meralco Bolts!)

Morissette

Morissette

“It is about giving undiscovered singers the rare opportunity to work with Michael Bolton and go on tour with him. It’s only their very first season, beginning here in Asia and they look forward to go on with the search in the other parts of the world as well,” Morissette said.

Meeting Michael was a great opportunity for Morissette.

“Mr. Michael Bolton was really nice. At first I thought he would be very intimidating, but he was actually very open. He likes to share his knowledge on music. He is very passionate about his craft,” she said. (Ako ang alam ko, handicrafts!)

Morissette had fun taping episodes with the Grammy winning performer and his team. (Ako nga si Grammy… goose ’di ko pa na-meet! Ay, granny pala!)

“I’ve learned to be more conscious with time. We had a strict timeline. Working with other nationalities is also very refreshing. During breaks we’d exchange thoughts about each other’s cultures… Oh and I also realized I’ve got to work on my English speaking skills,” Morissette shared, laughing. (Ay kung ako, magdadala ako ng interpreter!)

The Kapamilya singer hopes the international stint would lead to more opportunities abroad.

“My dream project is to sing with him, either on a track off his album or just a performance on stage. I mean, he is the Michael Bolton!” (Ako si The MR.FU! Charing lang!)

She has this to say to those who aspire to be a true “Bolt Of Talent:” “Michael really worked hard to get where he is today. And I think that is something that a lot of aspiring artists should take in; to really work hard at their craft but at the same time to be patient. Because success will come in God’s time! Just never give up, and don’t forget about the people who have been there for you from day one.” (Magpapakabit na ako ng mas mataas na bolts, para ma-achieve ’yan, push!)

(MR.FU hosts on 91.5 Win Radio, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., Monday to Friday and 9 p.m.-12 m.n., Saturday. Twitter/IG: @mrfu_mayganon. FB: Mr. Fu the Star DJ. Youtube: WTFu. Book: Juice Ko FU)

Tags: ABS-CBNBolt Of TalentManila BulletinMichael BoltonMorissette AmonMorissette gets her ‘Bolt’ onMr. Fu“ASAP Birit Queens”

Thanks for the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Day 2 =  Kuala Lumpur   Day 15 = Bolt of Talent

Michael has sent below tweet with no pic, sorry !!! :(

Good morning! I'm up and on my way to work!!! 😎

Emoticon is one of a smiling face with dark sunglasses and Michael sent tweet at approximately 10 am his time.... believe he might just have been suffering from shock, yeah, up before "crack of noon" !!! lol

Michael has just posted below comment with pic to his FB page:

"Beautiful day filming at The Lake Gardens of Perdana Botanical Garden in Kuala Lumpur!!!"

Pic shows Michael standing on a jetty with a lake in the background and you can see part of a little boat which imagine takes you round the lake.  You can see a beautiful raised box of flowers beside Michael and in on other side of lake you can see what looks like quite dense shrubbery and trees certainly looks as though would be beautiful gardens to look round.  Have checked details about and it is situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and is the largest recreational park in the city.  The Lake Gardens was it's old name but it is now known as Perdana Botanical Gardens and some of the layouts of parts of the gardens are spectacular with all water features of fountains etc in different parts of the park....think you could spend hours looking round there.

BTW have checked some pics and if you look to Michael's actual left you can see a spray of water and that is coming from a beautiful fountain in the lake and along to his right is a gorgeous white bridge to get across to what you can see at Michael's back... it really looks a delightful setting.

Thanks so much for the lovely description Sylvia: what a beautiful postcard! Take care and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has sent below tweet with a short video which unfortunately does not have any sound.  Michael is sitting strumming the guitar and looking, straight faced, at camera and then he puts on a face just like a baby starting to cry, OMG, it is hysterical and talk about an actor !!!  He then starts laughing at himself and again puts on the face and then bursts out laughing and looks over at someone and video ends.  Don't think would dare ask what had happened in studio but the mind boggles as to what

Loopy time in the studio @ Kuala Lumpur

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service