Talent Show - BOLT OF TALENT with info on follow on Asian Dream Tour.

Michael is holding a talent show in Asia with entries coming from Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Philippines in conjunction with Star World Asia and Fox TV.  Here are posters, plus link to video, advertising show as well as an article which gives more detailed information of exactly what the competition involves, hopes to achieve and what is on offer.

https://www.facebook.com/STAR.World.Asia/videos/10155249035239577/

http://worldscreen.com/tvasia/star-world-commissions-michael-bolton...

Views: 7439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another pic of Michael with his three co-hosts in their beautiful long evening gowns on set of Bolt of Talent.  It is from left to right, Morissette, Michael, Sandra Riley Tang and Lydia Sarunrat.  Morissette shared this pic.

Saw a post from Sandra saying it was the first time she had ever worn an evening gown and she was thanking those who had dressed her and helped her to walk in her 6" inch heels without falling over.  She said she was delighted with the way she felt .... being a "lady" for a couple of hours !!!! lol  Believe that girl has got a good sense of humour.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Lovely pic of Michael at the Bowery Kitchen & Bar in Kuala Lumpur which Fariz Zain Zahedi (owner of the Bowery) has shared today. It is Fariz and his wife, Aneesha, who are pictured with Michael and it is a super close up of the three of them and Fariz said in comment posted with pic that Michael was telling them all about the "Cattleman's Ranch" in Fresh Off The Boat... pretty appropriate, eh ??? lol

Short vid of Michael and Lydia Saranrut singing WAMLAW.  Lydia shared video on Instagram and hope all can access okay !!!

https://instagram.com/p/BU1IdYaFd4l/

Just to add that Michael has since retweeted the video shared by Lydia Sarunrat.

Here are a couple of pics and first is of Lydia and Michael on the set of Bolt of Talent at the Subaru Show Room.  Pic comes courtesy of her husband Matthew Deane.  Second is of Michael and Lydia in recording studio and she is holding her son, Dylan, and Michael has his arms outstretched as though asking Dylan to come to him but Dylan is ignoring Michael and looking at someone just out of shot and well believe could be his dad.  Lydia shared this pic. 

Hi Sylvia, just catching up, thanks for the video, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi folks and bringing over a post that Gail has placed in the New TV Programmes thread and it is on the e-mail sent to all members about upcoming things Michael will be sharing in regard to his recent visit to various countries out East where they taped sequences and ultimately complete show, for Michael's new venture, Bolt of Talent, due to air later this year.  

BOLT OF TALENT!!!

I spent the whole month of May in Asia taping my brand new show BOLT OF TALENT, which will be airing on Fox this fall!  This picture is me and my lovely co-hosts who you will get to meet!

Please stay tuned through my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to hear all about my experience traveling through different countries, trying their foods, learning their customs and most exciting of all - discovering young singing talent!

The winner of the show gets to record and go on tour with me!  Make sure to look out for my blogs and behind the scenes ... coming very soon!!

Love and peace, MB

Here is an article regarding the airing of the show but not sure if this is overseas airing, here or both

http://m.thesundaily.my/node/463247

Hi Gail, thanks for the article. Sounds to me it'll be on Star World which I'm guessing is overseas. We'll have to wait our turn, but at least we'll hear about it sooner than expected! Thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Thanks for article Gail and that sure spells it out a lot more.....sounds exciting and a lot of fun and a LOT of hard work having been put in by Michael, yeah, for sure !!! :)

Sounds as though Bolt of Talent is off and running again and so, so pleased for him, so pleased !!! :)

Michael has posted a couple of tweets with pics about Bolt of Talent and its premiere on 16th August which I believe will be available to view on Star World Asia's site on FB as they air videos:

The pic is of a poster showing the Bolt of Talent loggo and underneath it says "Premieres 16th August"  with the star symbol and below that "Star World"

Here is second tweet posted

Excited to announce first airdate of my new talent TV show!!!

Here is a video which Star World Asia has put out and which Michael has shared on his FB page and sorry but it is only the embedded code have been able to capture:

What the video shows is the poster which have placed above and the pic of Michael which he shared on Twitter and he holds the card saying Bolt of Talent premieres on 16th August.  Here is link to Star World Asia's page on FB where they publish videos and where I believe we will be able to view Bolt of Talent on 16th August:

https://www.facebook.com/STAR.World.Asia/?hc_ref=ARSE5E0w6guljAgfoq...

Video released by Star World Asia for upcoming premiere of Bolt of Talent and whilst you are hearing the voice advertising show you see Michael walking about in one of the countries he was in filming and then when you hear his voice it goes to him talking.   Sorry again but can only pick up embedded code.

Unfortunately on the videos heading which is shown in left hand corner they call the show "bolD of talent" ....ooooooops  !!! 

Not finding too easy to navigate site on phone so sorry folks if miss anything, sorry !!! On to let you know Star World Asia has posts with videos out on their FB page of contestants on show Will try and bring over but please if on FB pop over and see. Sylvia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service