Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 21136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like the audio version has a bonus song on it too!!! 

I just saw that yesterday too Gail! NEAT!!!

Robin in MD:)

Sorry Pilar but I put in a comment yesterday to your post but I must have deleted it because it is gone and I thanked you for finding and sharing picture and also told you that it had not been posted previously so more than grateful for your find !! :)    Amazing to think 8 CD's, a CD for each chapter, and will be more than interesting to see "packaging" that they are contained in and wonder if your picture is cover of CD box or just an advertisement for but certainly love the idea of a song being included and that is quite a novelty to have thought that up !! :)   Thanks again Pilar !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

I checked the Amazon.com website so I am guessing this must be correct.  The hardcover book and the CD version both have the same headshot photo on them. I see there is also a Kindle version but that will only be a downloaded version.  My daughter just gave me her old Kindle as she got a new tablet and doesn't use the Kindle anymore.  So looks like I will be getting all 3 versions!

Joy

NJ

Hardcover Book

CD Cover

Hi Joy and thanks for information but knew there were the three versions for I have had book and audio on pre-order since March, until I cancelled a little while ago and re-order because I thought would get quicker by ordering with Amazon UK but as I said in another post their publication date is sometime in February for hardback copy and it is only audio CD being advertised as publication date 29th January so just placed order again with Amazon US.   All I was wondering was if that picture was the actual picture of the CD cover and as you have found out it is....unfortunately the "click on" isn't working for me which I presume is just something to do with the way my internet connection is playing up just now but thanks again for information !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

No the "Click On" link won't work from here, as I only copy/pasted those pictures. You have to go to the Amazon website for that to actually work. So it's not your computer or internet! I hope you figure out your problem soon, or get a new laptop My "estimated" delivery dates on the book and the CD version are Jan. 29th by 8pm. I guess the states will get it sooner, but I did look up and found out Amazon has fulfillment centers (warehouse) all over the globe. Even Scotland!

Joy

NJ

Amazon.com: Locations

United Kingdom

Corporate Offices:
Slough, Berkshire
Fulfillment Centers:
Hemel Hempsted, Hertfordshire
Marston Gate, Milton Keynes
Swansea, Wales
Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
Gourock, Inverclyde, Scotland
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Rugeley, Staffordshire

Hi Joy and thanks for information about depots but because one is along the road from me doesn't make any difference to delivery dates that Amazon UK give you but what I was saying was not to do with delivery dates but publication dates and Amazon UK are saying the publication date for the hardback copy of Michael's book is different from the audio CD version in the UK......why that is, I have no idea !!!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Well that is strange! I have no idea either, I just thought Amazon was only in the US and found out they are all over and thought that might help your delivery time. I will feel bad for you while you are waiting for your copy and we have ours. Do you have a Kindle so you can at least get that one the same time as us?

Joy

EXCITING Pilar...thanks!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Gail, I assume this has to do with Pilar's post, but it's a picture so I can't read it, could you enlighten me please? I'd appreciate it. In any case, that's just sprinkles on the icing on the cake: I don't think anyone needed more insentive to buy it! lol Take care  Gail. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie B.
I will answer for Gail as I just happen to see your question.  Pilar posted an attachment for a picture of The Soul of It All CD cover.  It is the same cover shot of MB's face, which I don't know if anyone described to you previously or not.  It's a head shot, he is in a black shirt, opened at the top (of course!) He is wearing his diamond earring stud.  He has a very slight closed mouth smile.  His look is a bit serious, and he looks just gorgeous as ever! 
The cover says:
MICHAEL BOLTON
Read by the Author
Unabridged on 8 CDs
INCLUDES:
Bonus Song
"Gotta Keep Dreamin' "
PDF of Photos
THE SOUL OF IT ALL
My Music, My Life
Joy
From NJ

Hi Joy, OMG, thanks for the belated Christmas present! lol This is just too cool, thanks so much Joy, for the description and the great news! Excellent choice of song title, isn't it? Again, thanks Joy, hope you've had a nice Christmas, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service