Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait to see the cover and can't wait to read the book!  I'm hopeful we will be able to purchase signed copies and that there will be book-signing appearances, TV spots and excerpts in magazines.  I'm sure it will be insightful, humorous, loaded with exclusive pictures and be one deserving of a special spot on coffee tables and nightstands around the world!  Congratulations in advance, Michael!  I'm certain it will be a best-seller.  With love - Jackie

hay congrats on ur new book. cant wait to read it sounds great will read it in bed that way will get to read it in one night so no one will tell me whats in it befor I read it myself. lol love always jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Wow I am a little excited about this

Wonder if it will be available to read though Kindle I hope so :)

I love e-reader I haven't bought a hard cover book for ages, I buy them though e-book stores now LOL!

But no matter I will buy this whether it is hard cover or not

Thanks Gail

Love Dianna xxx

This is really good news Gail:)! I can hardly wait to get my copy! It will be a Great book, our Michael wouldn't have it any other way! But November is a long time off!

Anticipation:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks sooo muchn for this wonderful update!!!!!!

I hope to find it in a format that can be read in my e-book...

Something to look forward!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!

I'm really excited about this, I can't wait to buy a copy.

Thanks so much for the info Gail, I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Love Deb xx

Wonderful news and thanks for all the information about Gail !!! :)))   Adore the title !!!! :)))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ordered mines! Both hardcover and audio version!!

Oh wow Gail, Thanks!!!!!  I hope too maybe a book signing tour in the future here!!!! Cannot wait to get a copy.

Thanks again!!

Robin in MD :)

Can't wait .... Thanks Gail.

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

I want it! It doesn't matter if it is englisch.

Maybe someday it will be translated.

Does anyone know if I can order it even though I am in Germany?

Christin

Go into the link at the top of the page Christin that Gail has put in and you should be able to pre-order it from there.....that is the American Amazon site and that is where I have ordered it from but maybe if you check your local Amazon and see if they have it in yet but as I have ordered it in Scotland and Florin has ordered it in Finland I think you should be able to order it in Germany !!! :)    If you understand spoken English better than written English it is also being produced in audiobook form and you can pre-order that too !!! :)   Good luck !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service