Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't have my pen ready Sylvia......LOL I accidently swallowed it upon escaping with my life!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

.......and you are the one who is going to teach me how to ALWAYS be prepared at a Bolton concert !!!!!! ROFL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I survived to tell the story didn't I???? LOL Now THAT is prepared!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Joy, I'd settle for Kathy starting a thread called "Bob's Kathy's Bolton adventures"! lolI'm sure both Robins  could probably contribute to it a lot too... :D Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, I agree between the 2 of them (Kathy & Robin) we would be reading stories that could possibly turn in to Books, of there travels (road trips) & adventures...feel free girls to tell Us any stories when you feel you have enough time! Great idea:)! I'm all ears!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Well that is the most fun of this forum is when we all share our concert reviews and or Bolton Adventures!!! Mary just read last year's tour thread and beyond for some GREAT Bolton Adventures that many fans here have had in their time following Michael!! And of course stay tuned for the fun to continue to "roll on" while Michael's tour continues :)))) As they say...let the good times roll!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Ok, Kathy R. you don't have to write a book......................a thread would do just fine.  Or a blog totally on your own, we would all go to your blog site to read it.  Seriously should we start another thread all about our Bolton Adventures?  That way if we are talking about things that happen many years ago it won't confuse anyone.  As we are suppose to be talking about MB's book here aren't we?

But we do seem to get off track a bit don't we all???? That's when we have the most fun!

Joy

from Jersey

Wonder how many "fan incidents" Michael might refer to in his book and if we will read about the day in his life when a hoard of women tore out of a garage and nearly trampled him to death in his car and he was convinced he would end up singing falsetto for evermore because of the shock he got .....well you have got to add a little bit of imagination, haven't you ???? lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

My friends and I should have written a journal along the way, we've said that and now it's too late to do it.. LOL Many adventures over the years...lots of fun.. We could write our own book actually. LOL As  could many fans on here I am sure.. LOL

Robin in MD :)

Hi girls, seriously, I think it would be a lot of fun to have a thread just about Bolton adventures. I know Kathy has trouble remembering dates, but she seems to have a great memory for fun things that happened and so does our Boltonnut. Now Robin in MD, I know you've had more adventures than we can all count, but maybe you could share  personal highlights? I'll bet it would be a popular thread too... :D It's something to think about. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh! Wow! What an experience there, Kathy, in Santa Monica. Things are unpredictable. :) & he was with Ashley Juddd. Wow! So, did you get a signing then but I think you said he was just leaving. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :) Mhy CD signings were in NY&DC.

I'm glad all 5 of you were ok. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service