Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail. Is it just me or does it seem that it should have been more than 304 pages? :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for link Gail and great to see all the advertising it is starting to get !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail!!

Robin in MD :)

To let you all know that the release date for Michael's autobiography has changed and will not now be published on 13th November, 2012 but has been put back to 2013 !!    The exact proposed new publication date I do not know but have received word from Amazon that delivery is now expected to take place between 8th February, 2013 and 28th February, 2013 so I am presumming that publication date is set for sometime prior to 8th February, 2013 and I would say it makes more sense to be in February, 2013 when he can promote it in the month he turns 60.....a perfect time to publish an autobiography and maybe too something has happened in the immediate past that he wants to include in book....who knows....only Michael !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi all, I got this update message from Amazon just now:

“Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 04, 2012 . Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Michael Bolton "The Soul of It All: My Music, My Life"

Estimated arrival date: January 25, 2013 - February 06, 2013”

Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for your up date Sylvie but seems strange us both receiving such completely different dates considering I ordered mine too on 4th March so you would think dispatch date would match or are UK addresses getting put to back of list....a bit unfair to say the least if that is the case.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This is not correct either...just checked with management to see if an update can be posted and they and MB are upset because the publisher keeps changing their mind.  They dont' have and exact date yet but will post it to his site when they do!! Gail

Hi Gail, thank you so much for investigating for us. I posted my update because I figured Amazon was reliable enough. We'll look forward to official news, thank you very much sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for update Gail but hey don't want to hear of anyone being upset by it all especially not Michael when it is apparent he has had so much fun in doing it for it is unfortunate to have any of the sheen taken off of it by any form of disagreement but appreciate too, from a business perspective, all the problems date changes can cause....a headache for someone which is darn unfortunate to have happened.

Thanks again Gail !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for checking into this for us Gail. Maybe we won't have to wait as long as we think?? Looking forward to hearing when the new official date of the release is..

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail....looks like we will just have to be a little more patient.  What is new???  lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I also received emails from Amazon. My estimated arrival dates are now Jan 18th to Jan. 22nd. Bummer we wait a bit longer.

Robin in MD
USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service