Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin, thanks for giving us your update. Maybe this means they just expect customers from outside the U.S. to get it later. I guess we'll see. Take care Robin and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

If we all have different dates you know what that means.....someone is at the end of the queue and so far it is looking like me so this could turn out to be worse than the American Idol thread with me having to remember not to come in and read anything and I definitely must get you all to swear a solemn promise that any comments about the book will stay on THIS thread until we have all received it.....OMG it is going to be a killer and I doubt if my big nose will be able to take it !!! LOL.

Wonder too if it has been put back because of all his tour dates in November/December which could prove far too much to do book signings and promotion work for as well and so earlier next year it will just be book signings and then the tour will start again after that .....like....possibly..... April and Scotland !!!! LOL.    Yeah....I will keep dreaming and believing !!! LOL    

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi all,
Just got my update from Amazon this morning also.  I ordered on June 11th and they said my estimated delivery date to NJ is Jan. 15, 2013.  Disappointing, as we are all in such a rush to read this long awaited book! But in a way, the holidays will be over and personally I will have time to relax and read it.
Joy from the Jersey Shore
"Oh Michael, how much longer do we have to wait?"
(Sylvie B. & Robin R. picture of a cartoon lady sitting at a desk looking so upset.
She is looking up at her calendar on the wall with days crossed off, one by one.)

I don't think with Amazon it matters when you pre-ordered, it's more about what type of shipping method you choose and where you live as to when you receive your items from them.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Ya Joy,

Cute cartoon, hope all of the wedding plans are going well for your daughter. Good to see you pop in here, know you have to be very busy right now. Take Care,

Hugs,

Kathy T.:-))

Hey Joy,

That is such an appropriate pix.  lmbo:)! Too cute!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for the update, Gail. Hoping MB can push it through before Christmas but if not we will have some great winter reading and audio listening in the cold winter months after Christmas to look forward to for those of us living in a cold climate anyway.

Sincerely,

Kathy T.:-))

I know I have more time to read too in the cold winter months...Just hate waiting, LOL But will have patience...all great things come to those who wait as they say!!LOL

I know this will be a great book!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Like everyone, I was disappointed to read my e-mail from Amazon today...but what a great way to start off the New Year!

Anna (in MO)

The suspense is building!! LOL  Way to go Michael!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

In a way I wasn't surprised about the delay. It's hard, sometimes, to get things done on time. Wow! patience is a virtue & it's tough being patient. Wow! On a cold winter's night, it's gonna be warm listening to the babe read to me. :) Boltonnut from l. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) he's so busy. I worry about him sometimes.

Hey Robin from Ca, from what Gail tells us, it’s not Michael’s fault, it’s the publisher that’s the problem because they keep changing their mind. Gail said he and his management are upset about it, but she’ll let us know if they can finally  settle on a date. Girl, I know how you feel and I worry about him too sometimes, but after his pneumonia of 2010 and having to stay in bed on doctor’s orders, I’m sureMichael is more aware of  what’s necessary to keep himself well and take care of his instrument, as he says. I'm sure the reason he's been spacing his concerts this summer is because he was working on both his book and the CD, plus the documentary he was talking about. He's only one man. Well, let’s just keep our fingers  crossed we can get a concrete date for the book release soon. Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service