Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jennifer, you'd think Michael would have those himself, wouldn't you? :D You know, considering that the first we'd heard of the biography was in 2009 and with the insane amount of touring Michael's done since then, I personally don't feel it's been that long. Besides, perfection can't be rushed... :D I suppose that's the case with the blues album too. :D Thanks for sharing Jen, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Isa also asked for the typed transcript of the Blackjack article that I own too that appeared in the vinyl edition. How cool to think that I may have contributed to Michaels book!! 

Is it really only since 2009 when it was first mentioned? Wow!! I thought it was a lot longer ago than that, it feels a lot longer ago anyway!! Ha Ha!!

Too true Sylvie, you cannot indeed rush perfection and boy is this well worth waiting for as will this Blue album. I'm still keeping everything crossed that is the reason behind Michaels recent trips to he studio.  Fingers crossed. X

Jennifer X

2012! What a MB year to come Jennifer, how exciting!

Greetings from Astrid

Hi again Jennifer, yes, the first time we’ve heard about the bio  was because this U.K. fan had won an interview with Michael at a radio station and she posted about it on the previous forum. The poor girl never did get to keep her interview: it was apparently filmed and she was supposed to get the DVD but never did. Jen, who knows when we’ll get that blues or the Broadway album, but if we keep talking about it from time to time, hopefully, Michael will know he has to deliver because we haven’t forgotten about it! Lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

A lot of radio stations have promised interviews & films of fans being interviewed & such & have renaiged on them. My friend won a breakfast with M. B. & they took pictures that she never receiving. How disgusting. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

So excited about the book!!  Can't wait to read it!! Jen would be very excited if he used some of the pictures that you sent Isa!! Fingers crossed we he does a blues album soon!

Eileen xxx

Gail thanks for sharing!

I know I'm ready for a broadway album though I'm not a real broadway fan but the way he did some songs from the ALW tour? Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Does anyone think that he would talk about Helene Fischer in his book? I would love to read something about them!

Hi Christin, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael talked about Helene. As a matter of fact, I'm sure he could have written at least a couple of chapters about his duet partners and a couple more about his songwriting collaborators. I guess we'll find out in November. :D Take care Christin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Great news about the book Gail!!  Looking forward to getting it!!!

Helena  xx

Sounds exciting, can"t wait, I'll be per ordering, A.S.A.P.!!!  Mary Lynn

It's no use my ordering the hard copy since I can't obviously read the print but I'll probably order it anyway. Even if Michael doesn't read the audio (which I hope he does), I'd get the audio book. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service