Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joy,

I'm catching up here...you did it girl..you got to look him in the eyes...and see for yourself he is sooo down to earth! If I never get to meet him again..I can say that I had that 1 time..and that was the Best time ever!!! Thanks for sharing in detail your adventure...but really last is better...you should have just flat out asked him..used tears...LOL..he would have personalized it for sure:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary,

I feel the same as you do, at least I met him that one time.  But hopefully living here I will have another chance.  He comes to NJ & NY pretty often.  Maybe a CD signing.........

And like I said when I thought about it after, I knew I just should have nicely asked him to write my name in the book.  And sign my other picture.  But things were so rushed and those security or store employees were annoying! There will be a next time..........

Joy

NJ

You bet Joy. There will be another time for you. Where there's life, honey, there's hope. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Chiara hasn't got any aunts Joy and that was her reason for wanting me to add her as one of my nieces and because I am on FB with my nieces then my friends see their comments to me and of course Chiara is one of my friends on FB .....strange, complicated family, sure enough !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I don't really know Chiara that well. I've seen her on FB but not that much but we haven't exchanged much communication & that's cool. Wow! that she traveled so far. I always pray for everyone to have their first time to meet the babe. Where there's life, there's hope. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

That was not the first time Chiara had met Michael Robin CA for she met him a few years ago in Italy and has a beautiful picture of herself and her daughter with him and she also travelled to Germany last year to see him in concert and has come to London to see him at the Royal Albert Hall......she is a well travelled lady in seeing Michael !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I think I may have met Tami @ a few concerts that's she's from PA. Tami, if you're out here, hi, girl. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Joy:

Thank you for sharing your photos and review!  It's wonderful that you had an opportunity to meet Michael and share a few words with him.  I'm sure it means a lot to him to have his dedicated fans appreciate him and his music.  What a fun night for you, Eileen, Chiara, and then Tami to spend together!

Now you have two concerts to look forward to!  Michael's going to be looking for you in that front row!

Diane

Thanks Joy, sounds like you guys had a great time..Wonderful pictures....Thanks for sharing with all of us.  I know who Tammi is also, she goes to alot of the same events as my friends and I have over the years..I usually run into her at the golf in CT!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Robin,

Yes, it was really fun.  And I am usually the one telling you that you have great pictures, so thank you.  Tammi did mention she always goes to the golf event in CT.  She is from PA.  She was very nice, although we only met at the very end and didn't have much time to talk. 

Joy
NJ

;)

Hi Diane,

Glad you enjoyed hearing about my wonderful Bolton adventure! To bad you couldn't go and meet us also.  Are you going to any of the NJ concerts? Let me know, I will be at both of them with Eileen & Lee.

Joy

NJ

;)

Awesome Joy that you, Eilene,&Lee are going to 2 concerts. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service