Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for that link Gail and pictures......great interview and thank goodness it has eventually come out this weekend and you have found for now I can stop looking for !! lol.   Just to add that on an article coming out in The Sun I have never found that....whether still to be published, don't know ....will continue looking each week for a little while longer.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I like this interview and photos!! Thanks for posting Gail. He gave some different answers in this one.

Robin in MD:)

Thank you for posting, Gail, it was a great interview and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sweet about the Scrabble info., I know too how sacred those scrabble games are in your memory with someone so very dear to your heart, close to tears a few times reading this article but a very nice one to read.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

I have just got back in from buying my copy of The Independent and below is picture of front cover of magazine supplement that comes with it which, as you can see, has Michael on its front cover.   There is also a picture of him on the front of the newspaper, just below the newspaper's name, "The Independent" and the caption that is with it is "Feel My Bicep" and then Deborah Ross meets Michael Bolton and the picture is of him, sitting on same couch again but in centre, with legs crossed and right arm stretching over to arm of couch and looking very serious.  There are quite a few mistakes in article and even to a picture they show of Michael at swimming pool for they say that is at his home in LA but it is one of the ones we all know and love of him at Westport.

For Sylvie and Robin CA the magazine picture of Michael is of him sitting on a two seater couch on right hand side and he has his right arm resting on arm of couch with other arm coming over onto right leg and right leg and foot is slightly bent toward left leg and he is laughing, not just a smile it is laughter and he has on dark suit  (looks navy but could be black)  black lace up shoes that he loves, black socks and white open necked shirt and the writing on the page is at top :  "The Indepedent Magazine" with a little "11 May 2013" below and then to left side of Michael is written :  "Top of the crops : Michael Bolton on critics, haircuts and why he's no crooner : by Deborah Ross"

Nice description Sylvia, thanks! Take care and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Came across below tweet a few minutes ago and thought interesting enough to bring to website and ask if there is anyone else who has a copy of MB's memoir with two chapters the same ???

"carl perkins@carlperkins21h

bought soul of it all when first released got it signed in new york in the book got 2 chapters the same is it rare"

I did tweet back to Carl and said that I had never heard anyone mention such a thing but that I would bring onto website and ask.  I should think that publishers would be people to ask the question of as to its rarity but not sure on that one....anyone else any ideas ???

Hey Sylvia, on my end it says "page not found." Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Do not understand what you mean Kathy by "page not found" for I haven't put anything in to find....what are you trying to look for ???

Sent you a PM, Sylvia!!

Kathy :-)

Lol Sylvia....will have to check my other books!! I only read one :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi everyone, I'm taking the liberty of posting the review of TSOIA on Amazon by a new member of this site. He says he's never been a fan, but he wanted to share his great experience of reading our Michael's book. Here it is:

-------

5.0 out of 5 stars The Soul of it All- Inspirational & Brilliant June 21, 2013

Format:Hardcover|Amazon Verified Purchase
I never thought that I would become a Michael Bolton fan but I am. I have just finished his autobiography and, let me tell you, Mike Bolotin (never knew that before) is more inspirational than Tony Robbins and other "Life Coaches") because he lived the adversities and failures that we all face, albeit variations of a theme, and persisted in the face of adversity. He is a massive student of life and I already quote one of his sayings, in the face of a problem: if you have a reason "why", then you'll find a way "how". Funny thing is, apart from a couple of his biggest hits, I don't know much about his music. Mike is not just a "pretty boy" crooner but he is a fighter, both literally and figuratively, and an inspiration. He knows about Homelessness because he lived it with his wife and baby daughters in his early twenties as a failed singer. He was in his mid 30's before he became "an overnight success". I rarely read a book more than once but, as my 6 year old nephew reasons, if you like a book then why not keep reading it again and again. I will keep this book by my bedside to read over and over. I am 18 months older than Mike Bolton and can attest that his life story passes the Pinch Test. This guy is 100% rolled gold and would have been a major success in any field that he had a passion for. Do yourself a favour and get a copy of his book, if you are looking for Hope, Passion and a Purpose for Life.
-----------
How amazing is this? I told Mike that this was our Michael's intent so the book did serve its purpose. Take care everyone and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sylvie,

Oh I just love this!! Love it when someone who is not a fan, changes their tune about MB. Actually this guy had no opinion on MB one way or the other to start with. But this is a great review especially being written by a man. 

Joy

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service