Have started thread as can see many of us want to wish Michael a Happy Birthday because messages are starting to be placed in different sections of the forum so thought it far better to have one place for all messages to be put  in order that, hopefully, when it is complete Gail may be able to send Michael a copy of the complete thread for him to see all his birthday messages. 

Believe, without doubt, message I am going to place in this description is one that completely and utterly deserves to be here before any others and it is a message from our very own Ashley:

--------ooo000ooo-------

" Reply by Ashley Hayes 3 hours ago

Dear Gail can you do me a little favorite when you got little time do it tomorrow it is Michael Birthday and I want to make sure he read it thanks so How are you doing? and your family tell them we said Hi your friend Ashley

Two cute teddies and a warm birthday message.Dear my Brother Michael I want wish you a Happy Birthday tomorrow I love you so much. Thank you be my friend and my brother you are an awesome brother to me. amazing dad to your kids. I just want told  you that Happy Birthday I hope you have wonderful Birthday love your friend and sister Ashley"

--------ooo000ooo-------

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 11240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Michael!

For your 16. (ups, my mistake) birthday I wish you many things:

1. A lot of health
2. Furthermore a lot of success
3. fan community becoming greater and greater (the best are here!)
4. Luck in the love. To be alone is not nice!!!
5. Many success with Michael Charities
6. 150.000.000 views on Jack Sparrow
7. All your most ardent wishes should come true!!!

P.S. Sylvia, thanks for this Thread!

Petra Christine (Germany)

I had nearly forgotten: I should greet you still from my friends!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

A very happy birthday Michael. Wishing you health and happiness. Best wishes from Linda Williamson.

Happy Birthday  beloved Michael

and all the best in Your LIFE

with love Marie from Prague

Dear Michael,

when I woke up this morning in Munich (Germany), the sun was shining and my first thought was - still lying in bed with (half) opened eyes - that YOU have birthday today.

So I wish you health and happiness. I would really love to give you a hug and a kiss today.

Enjoy your day,

Ivana (currently from Munich, Germany)

P.S.

See you soon in Munich and Stuttgart, later in London too.

Just want to say Happy birthday Michael !  hope you have a lovely day,

really looking forward to your concerts in may :)

take care

Carol.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING MICHAEL!!!. ENJOY DOING WHAT YOU LOVE THE MOST (TODAY YOU HAVE A CONCERT) AND BE VERY HAPPY WITH YOURS. GOD BLESS YOU!!!. LOVE YOU.

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, CORAZÓN. TE QUIERO.

Rocío Fernández. Asturias. Spain.

www.michaelboltonthevoice.com

Happy Birthday to Michael

Early this morning on Fox and Friends there was a shout out to Michael Bolton on his 61st birthday.  Great that everyone is celebrating his special day.

Thanks for the music and thanks for all the fun concerts.  Looking forward to many more.

Alison

My dear Michael, I want to wish you a very happy and wonderful birthday, continued health and everything that makes you happy. Thanks always for sharing your gifts and thank you for breathing, God bless. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylUXqVYYFrc

Wishing you the best Birthday ever Michael.. It's an honor to get to see your show tonight on your birthday.  We will all be celebrating with you in the audience again like last year!!!!!!!.

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Robin in MD: :)

nice <3

Happy Birthday Michael.  Hope that your day is filled with many blessings and positive events.  Also hoping that all your birthday wishes come true.  Being 61 is not so bad...It happened to me 19 days ago.  I hardly even took notice.  Best wishes with your concert today, see you in Biloxi next month.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service