Have started thread as can see many of us want to wish Michael a Happy Birthday because messages are starting to be placed in different sections of the forum so thought it far better to have one place for all messages to be put  in order that, hopefully, when it is complete Gail may be able to send Michael a copy of the complete thread for him to see all his birthday messages. 

Believe, without doubt, message I am going to place in this description is one that completely and utterly deserves to be here before any others and it is a message from our very own Ashley:

--------ooo000ooo-------

" Reply by Ashley Hayes 3 hours ago

Dear Gail can you do me a little favorite when you got little time do it tomorrow it is Michael Birthday and I want to make sure he read it thanks so How are you doing? and your family tell them we said Hi your friend Ashley

Two cute teddies and a warm birthday message.Dear my Brother Michael I want wish you a Happy Birthday tomorrow I love you so much. Thank you be my friend and my brother you are an awesome brother to me. amazing dad to your kids. I just want told  you that Happy Birthday I hope you have wonderful Birthday love your friend and sister Ashley"

--------ooo000ooo-------

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 11240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Michael!! Looking forward to hearing all about your Birthday Concert tonight. Surely everyone will have a blast, give them what they want for your special day...  Maybe one day I can give you what I want! LOL No blacklight necessary. ; )

Eat lots of Cake!

Love,

Kellie

MICHAEL,

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND THAT ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE...SMILE....LIKE ROBIN I WILL BE THERE TONITE TO HELP CELEBRATE LIKE LAST YEAR WOULD NOT MISS IT...SMILE....

WITH LOVE,

CARA

Happy Birthday Michael hope it is the best one yet!

Happy Birthday, Michael....May this one be your best birthday yet!

Anna (in MO)

Happy Birthday Michael,

Thank you for the music, laughter, fun, sharing and caring as only you can.

Have a great year.

Take care.

Love Gail K. South Africa

Dear Michael,

Wishing you a very happy birthday all the way from this little island in the Atlantic Ocean called Tenerife.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

With love, Tessa x

Wishing you a Happy, Happy Birthday Michael and hope this year is filled with nothing but happiness and that it proves to be the year when your dreams, wishes and hopes all come true !!! :)    

Please watch out for those "wild" animals on the golf courses !!! LOL 

Slainte Mhath !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Michael!!  Wishing you all the happiness in the world.  Saw you in Cranston, RI a few weeks ago and you were terrific as usual.  You certainly brightened up a very long winter!  Hope to see you there again sometime. 

A fan for life!

Diane

Dear Michael,

I want to wish you a happy birthday and hope you will have the blassed...with all the people you love. So if not tonight to it all over with your grandkids and the rest of your dear family. I am wishing you many more happy but most of all lots of healty years to come.

Lots of love Jacqueline and the Michael Bolton Nederland (facebook) xoxoxoxo

And a special home made cake from your favorite coffee lol... enjoy

Wishing you the best birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MICHAEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :).

I wish you a very special day, MB, with lots of delightful surprises and special memories made. Thank you for being all you are and for the years of tremendous dedication to your fans in your huge life's journey not yet complete. My smiles and heart are with you as you celebrate your 61st birthday.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
ANNNNNND.......THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT MEMORIES YOU AS OUR STAR BRING TO US. HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY BLAST IN DELAWARE TONIGHT ;)).
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I hope it okay if I send you a big, long birthday hug all the way from Oklahoma. Best Wishes, MB.

Kathy Tulsa :)

Happy Birthday Michael!!! We are going to see you tonight as a gift I gave to my best friend Nitza!!! Wishing you many, many more Birthdays filled with love and happiness!!! (I inquired about taking you a cake but told that it would not be accepted) xoxoxoxo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service