Have started thread as can see many of us want to wish Michael a Happy Birthday because messages are starting to be placed in different sections of the forum so thought it far better to have one place for all messages to be put  in order that, hopefully, when it is complete Gail may be able to send Michael a copy of the complete thread for him to see all his birthday messages. 

Believe, without doubt, message I am going to place in this description is one that completely and utterly deserves to be here before any others and it is a message from our very own Ashley:

--------ooo000ooo-------

" Reply by Ashley Hayes 3 hours ago

Dear Gail can you do me a little favorite when you got little time do it tomorrow it is Michael Birthday and I want to make sure he read it thanks so How are you doing? and your family tell them we said Hi your friend Ashley

Two cute teddies and a warm birthday message.Dear my Brother Michael I want wish you a Happy Birthday tomorrow I love you so much. Thank you be my friend and my brother you are an awesome brother to me. amazing dad to your kids. I just want told  you that Happy Birthday I hope you have wonderful Birthday love your friend and sister Ashley"

--------ooo000ooo-------

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 11240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Michael, I hope you have a wonderful day and I wish You good health, love and prosperity , peace and blessings of God.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Michael, Happy Birthday to you ! Wishing you a fabulous evening xxxxoooo :)

Happy Birthday Michael:)! After last year we All couldn't even think of topping that one....so I hope you Enjoy this...I wish you, Joy & Happiness:)! Because that's what you give Us All here! Thanks for always  taking Us with you wherever you roam:)! You never cease to Amaze me:)! After the show, get ready to go see them G-Babies...I bet they have a Party planned for You:)! Enjoy!!!

Hope to see you soon!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Happy Birthday Mike, Hope your show went well! Sorry I had to miss it and leave an empty seat (row cc, seat 9). I hope Mr. Mailman delivered your card and the gift will help someone in your honor!
As always Missy and mom send her best wishes too!
Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great day doing what you like most, wish the best today and always!!!!!!!
Attachments:

Above is a beautiful picture, Cameron tweeted, that just has to be included on here and it is of Michael blowing out his candles on cake the band and crew gave him last night in Wilmington.    Wonder what he wished for......going to let us know Michael ??????? LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

How sweet :-) Yes, I would also like to know what he wished for.

Ivana

A beautiful message for you Michael from Hope Kendrick and because she had placed in another part of forum I have brought over here so that you can see her message to you.    Will let Hope know that I have transferred her message.

"I'm sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place i am new on here and have know idea of how to work it Lol

Anyway i just wanted to wish you a very Happy 61st birthday!! And also wanted to say thank you for making the most amazing music ever my Dad first played me one og your CDS when i was around 5 years old and ever sins then you have been one of my favorite artists i can even find your Albums on Spotfly aha! When my mom was carrying me she used to play your music and your very close friend Kenny G's Music and her blood pleasure would come down, and kept me inside mom for awhile longer, I was born with CP so that means i am in a wheelchair but i still do all things that other 19 olds i have seen you LIVE in concert 4 times the last in Manchester me and my Dad was dancing on the front row Lol but sadly my Dad lost his battle to Cancer 3 months ago but your music has made alot of amazing memories so thank you so much

Hope to see or maybe even meet you in the UK soon :))))) xxxxxxxx

Hope"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! I HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH THE SAME JOY YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ALL YOUR FANS OVER THE YEARS! I DISCOVERED YOU WHEN YOU RELEASED SOUL PROVIDER AND HAVE BEEN WITH YOU EVER SINCE! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN CLEARWATER FL NEXT MONTH! MUCH LOVE TAMMY

Two messages placed elsewhere on forum which belong on this thread:

Reply by pauline bragan yesterday

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Hope you get everything that you wish for.

Lots of Love and wishes sent your way

Pauline

Nottingham United Kingdom

Reply by thida duangyai yesterday

Dear Michael

I just wanted to wish you here a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , wish you have a good health and all the best things come on your way , wish you have a wonderful time with your family , have a great great day Michael :))

With love from your fan in Thailand ,thida XXX

Michael,
Wishing you a wonderful birthday and much health & happiness!
I have been a big fan since about 1987. Your music means so much to me,
I am embarrassed to say how much I listen to it. (Except on this web site, as we all feel this way!)
I can't wait to see you May 30th in Bethlehem, PA, will be in the front row as always!
Birthday Hug from NJ
Joy
Happy birthday michael. Wow! Sixty one years old, and still going! I hope to see you in Texas or Oklahoma soon!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service