Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin I couldn't get it at first but on the third go it came though for me

I can't download it what a shame truly a nice interview

Keep trying

Love Dianna xxx

OK Dianna-thanks, it's not just me then. I will keep trying here and there...LOL

THANKS!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin, I left a message on your page, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie

Robin in MD

Hi Gail, thank you so much for the link! The first segment did work for me but not Michael's. However, my son helped andI did hear it. Thank you again so much Gail, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gail....wonderful interview....but I guess they didn't do their homework for they knew very little about Michael :/  I think they learned some info and we all learned Michael can't whistle...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail & Carol!!!!!!

OK finally got this one to play. Very nice interview!!!!!! Thanks for all the help Sylvia!

Robin in MD :)

Very nice article Eva!!! Thanks and it is soooo nice to read an enjoyable critique of Michael's great voice!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi, Eva

Thanks a lot !!

Take care

Mariu

Hi Eva, thanks for finding and sharing the link, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service